Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

Default David Aldridge says the Bulls have some interest in Zach Randolph

If a trade like that happened maybe the Bulls are now willing to bring in someone even if they have character concerns. That would be a first under the Skiles/Paxson regime. That Knick pick is starting to look like it may be too high to get Oden or Durant, and if that's the case I'd want it traded.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

when was this is there a link?
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:31 PM   #3
ChicagoFan4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I like the headband on Skiles...lol. The good thing about the Knick pick is it has to do with a lil luck. Not every team that had the worst record got the 1st pick. Also, just to clear this up for me, we don't own the knicks 1st pick we just can just take there pick and swap it with ours right? So if they have the 3rd pick and we have the 20th we would just pick 3rd and they would pick 20th...right?
ChicagoFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
dd24
College superstar

Scared of bringing in someone with character concerns. Of course they aren't. You guys signed Ben Wallace for way too much money remember. He couldn't get along with any of his coachs in Detroit. Ben gets along with teamates just not so much with authority.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 11:00 PM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Zach Randolph would be a great addition and would really fill the need for low post scoring. The Bulls are getting better at creating shots by the basket, but the team would be more confident with a guy like Randolph. Garnett looks impossible to get so I think Randolph could be a great possibility.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #6
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
If a trade like that happened maybe the Bulls are now willing to bring in someone even if they have character concerns. That would be a first under the Skiles/Paxson regime. That Knick pick is starting to look like it may be too high to get Oden or Durant, and if that's the case I'd want it traded.

I heard that interview on TNT too last night...he didnt say the Bulls have interest in Randolph.....

He said that they should consider trading for him......
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:20 AM   #7
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Well if we think the clash between Wallace and Skiles is bad now, it would be nothing compared to Skiles and Randolph if we got him. I think its best that we try to fill our low post needs with somebody else. Randolph has some drug use and assault history, he is a good player, but wouldnt be with us.

I just have a feeling Garnett will become available closer to the February deadline, since the wolves are struggling again. In which case I would give up all of Gordon, PJ, Noce and the rights to the Knicks pick aslong as it doesnt look like being top 5 and whoever else to match the salaries for him.

I know thats alot to give but it should be enough, and it would leave us with Kirk, Deng, Garnett, Wallace and the developing Thomas which would become an instant contender and the best team in the east.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:09 PM   #8
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

Why do people love Thomas and hate Gordon and Noce? Seriously, Gordon and Noce where our top two scorers in the playoffs against miami (not sure about Gordon, but Noce was #1 and Gordon was over 20ppg and in the top 3).

You guys have no clue how valuable proven playoff performers are. Personally I'd much rather give up Tyrus, Thabo, and NY Pick for KG, then any of the core players.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #9
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
Why do people love Thomas and hate Gordon and Noce? Seriously, Gordon and Noce where our top two scorers in the playoffs against miami (not sure about Gordon, but Noce was #1 and Gordon was over 20ppg and in the top 3).

You guys have no clue how valuable proven playoff performers are. Personally I'd much rather give up Tyrus, Thabo, and NY Pick for KG, then any of the core players.

We don't hate Noce, I don't hate Ben Gordon, but I agree we need some low post help
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:41 AM   #10
King_CB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

My input Deng, Gordon and either some picks or Noce for KG. I know that Chicago is probably the only team that could probably work it out.

Before the year started Chicago was the popular pick to contend for the Title in the east and if they got KG in a new city they would go from pretenders to serious.....I don't even have to say it!
King_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:06 PM   #11
defmut
I hit open layups

Randoph is big, but he plays on the perimiter too much so why would the Bulls need another Permieter scorer? His off-court antics could be disruptive.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #12
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by defmut
Randoph is big, but he plays on the perimiter too much so why would the Bulls need another Permieter scorer? His off-court antics could be disruptive.

Very true.

I'd have said try to get Kenyon Martin, but you know.

I'd love it if they get a game breaker on this team, one more other than Deng.

I wonder who would we have to give up to get Dampier?
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:15 PM   #13
wally_world
M0derator

Z-Bo would be great... his low-post offence will be big time! but prob is who to trade him for???!!!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:34 AM   #14
Serge
Great young streetballer

I don't think you guys have another pick from the Knicks. lol
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:47 PM   #15
goillcity
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge
I don't think you guys have another pick from the Knicks. lol