Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
lukeridnour08
Decent playground baller

lukeridnour08 has decent reputation
Default Westbrook is averaging nearly 25ppg, 9apg and 6rpg

discuss these stats..

I dont remember a time when 3 PG's (D-Will, Rose and Westbrook) put up such dominate stats.

John Wall will soon join this list before the next 2 years.

Add in CP3 and Rondo and you have 6 DOMINATE PG's that will lead the NBA for atleast 4+ years.

Stephon Curry and Tyreke Evans will also be boderline all-stars for 8+ seasons.

It will be interesting to see where Brandon Jennings is at in a couple years (will he be mentioned with the top 6? he has the potential)

What is Aaron Brooks ceiling? (has he already reached it??)
lukeridnour08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Westbrook is averaging nearly 25ppg, 9apg and 6rpg

NBA point guard situation is set.

We need more Centers.

Edit: We need more real, 7 ft+ tall, shotblocking, post-move Centers.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

This is a great era point-guardwise.

Too bad we can't say the same for big men...
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's a brilliant player, right up there with Paul, Rondo, D Will, etc...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you forgot Kyrie Irving
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is a very dynamic player. His speed and athleticism allows him to be a game changer on both ends of the floor. he can finish with the best of them and he is getting better. His jumpshot obv needs work, but he is playing to his strengths. Getting to the free throw line and finishing inside.

He does have the luxury of playing with one of the greatest superstars in the league, something the other top pg's dont have, but it shouldnt take away from what he has become.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeridnour08
discuss these stats..

I don't remember a time when 3 PG's (D-Will, Rose and Westbrook) put up such dominant stats.

John Wall will soon join this list before the next 2 years.

Add in CP3 and Rondo and you have 6 DOMINATE PG's that will lead the NBA for at least 4+ years.

Stephon Curry and Tyreke Evans will also be borderline all-stars for 8+ seasons.

It will be interesting to see where Brandon Jennings is at in a couple years (will he be mentioned with the top 6? he has the potential)

What is Aaron Brooks ceiling? (has he already reached it??)

Fixed
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101

We need more Centers.

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
He is a very dynamic player. His speed and athleticism allows him to be a game changer on both ends of the floor. he can finish with the best of them and he is getting better. His jumpshot obv needs work, but he is playing to his strengths. Getting to the free throw line and finishing inside.

He does have the luxury of playing with one of the greatest superstars in the league, something the other top pg's dont have, but it shouldnt take away from what he has become.

I've been impressed when he's played without Durant. Altho one game dude during crunch time bombed. It felt like I was watching John Starks. I never expected he would be this good. Figured he be the typical scoring guard stuck in a PGs body playing the position by default. But he seems to be legit. Definately needs to work on his jumper some more and extend his range (like Rose is doing). His athletic ability is ridiculous.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I've been impressed when he's played without Durant. Altho one game dude during crunch time bombed. It felt like I was watching John Starks. I never expected he would be this good. Figured he be the typical scoring guard stuck in a PGs body playing the position by default. But he seems to be legit. Definately needs to work on his jumper some more and extend his range (like Rose is doing). His athletic ability is ridiculous.

think about how young he is.. that will come with maturity.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I followed him while he played in UCLA, and even then I didn't think he would become what he is today. He had a knack for D and incredible athleticism in college, but with Darren Colison playing the point for them, I never knew he had the right pg skills in him to be a great. He has certainly proven me wrong and its a testament to his work ethic and the coaching staff in UCLA and in OKC.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I followed him while he played in UCLA, and even then I didn't think he would become what he is today. He had a knack for D and incredible athleticism in college, but with Darren Colison playing the point for them, I never knew he had the right pg skills in him to be a great. He has certainly proven me wrong and its a testament to his work ethic and the coaching staff in UCLA and in OKC.

Offtopic but I'm hoping Jrue Holiday emerges into something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
think about how young he is.. that will come with maturity.

True that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Wall is gonna be like Westbrook on steroids.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #14
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Westbrook seems the most stoppable to me but he has been the most unstoppable. I say that in light of Wall's speed, Rose's explosion, DWill's power, Chris Paul's quickness, and Rondo's head game, Westbrook's attributes seem containable. But that doesn't mean it can be contained - its just seems that way.

So true, a great time for point-guards.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #15
johnk5150
Can barely lace up my sneakers

johnk5150 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101

We need more Centers.

Noah had zero point zero rebounds last night. Ugly.
johnk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: