Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Joe Johnson on his way to become the most expensive non all-star?

With Wade, Rose, Rondo being way above...
I'd say the 4th and last guard spot is by no means a lock for Johnson.
As both Raymond Felton and Stephen Jackson are outplaying him so far this season.
Had he been on the west... Well it gets even worse!
Kobe, Manu, CP3, D-Will, Nash and Ellis are all playing a better game.

a 120,000,000$ contract???

Even Joe himself can't believe this!
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Johnson on his way to become the most expensive non all-star?

120,000,000? lol
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
Scal

As soon as I saw the thread title my first thought was Rashard Lewis rolling in his money instead of being in LA in february. How about Arenas, he has quite a big contract as well from memory?
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000

120,000,000? lol

This
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:37 AM   #5
Scal

How about Michael Redd (if the myth is true... I don't think I've seen this guy for a few years. Hell, there is no Michael Redd, only Michael Redd's contract which is a living organism of its own).
Old 12-02-2010, 05:40 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

120,000,000? lol

Repped.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #7
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scal
How about Michael Redd (if the myth is true... I don't think I've seen this guy for a few years. Hell, there is no Michael Redd, only Michael Redd's contract which is a living organism of its own).
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
With Wade, Rose, Rondo being way above...
I'd say the 4th and last guard spot is by no means a lock for Johnson.
As both Raymond Felton and Stephen Jackson are outplaying him so far this season.
Had he been on the west... Well it gets even worse!
Kobe, Manu, CP3, D-Will, Nash and Ellis are all playing a better game.

a 120,000,000$ contract???

Even Joe himself can't believe this!

I'm pretty sure he dropped 30+ on your team, so one would think that him not being healthy would have something to do with his performance.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #9
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

I still can't beleive the Wizards didn't void Gilbert's contract when they had the chance

Hawks were in a tough place though. Either pay him the max or lose him. I'm not saying it was the best decision, but I can understand why they did it.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #10
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I still can't beleive the Wizards didn't void Gilbert's contract when they had the chance

When did they have the chance?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #11
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

It just boggles my mind why atlanta chose this guy to be their franchise player. I always thought that he broke out as player after playing with steve nash. IMO he overachieved statistically by playing with nash and the hawks wrongfully saw him as a player that can get them anywhere. His stats went up in atlanta because basically no one else can get the numbers. He is at best a very good second option and i hope the hawks sees this if they want to go to the next level.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whats the over/under on how many threads during the season people will create about JJ contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #13
Arroyo8
Great young streetballer

Arroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

120,000,000? lol

Arroyo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

When Gilbert pulled a gun on his teammate.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #15
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsane01
It just boggles my mind why atlanta chose this guy to be their franchise player. I always thought that he broke out as player after playing with steve nash. IMO he overachieved statistically by playing with nash and the hawks wrongfully saw him as a player that can get them anywhere. His stats went up in atlanta because basically no one else can get the numbers. He is at best a very good second option and i hope the hawks sees this if they want to go to the next level.

So they have nobody else who can get numbers? So how did they win 53 games last year?
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: