Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation
Default I see why Lebron left

1. Mo Williams is second best player but not even a top 10 pg
2a. Could've had Amare but didn't wanna give up Hickson
2b. Kept Hickson, but then he and Boobie Gibson( underappreciated0 don't get burn??
3. Varejao with that big contract.........Varejao???????????
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I see why Lebron left

how are you going to take JJ Hickson over Amare Stoudamire. Amare is only 28 or 29
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

lebron led this team to 66 wins ???? LOL

bow to the king
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Like I've always said, LeBron worked miracles with that team.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #5
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I don't think anyone wonders why he left, however people wonder why he acted like a douche while doing it. Cleveland sucked ass that isn't news.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

The Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
I'm truly wondering how he took this exact same team + Shaq to the best record in the league.
The Next Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
I don't think anyone wonders why he left, however people wonder why he acted like a douche while doing it. Cleveland sucked ass that isn't news.

FTW... exactly.

LeDiva James acted like a major douche and is trying to take a shortcut to a title. Makes him look very week instead of someone with class.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #8
chris2010
Good High School Starter

chris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
lebron led this team to 66 wins ???? LOL

bow to the king

not just that, but he apparently is behind every win whilst the team is behind ever single loss. I guess the leaders get the credit for the victories but the teamates get the short end of the stick when the leader just cant lead them somewhere else.
chris2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy

yep. miracles. he added around 25 wins a season. that is absurd.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

Varejao SUCKS!!!! Not sure he is better than Taj Gibson..... 50 Million???? Dan Gilbert is mainly mad at HIMSELF. How do you turn Amare down for a guy who you don't even play in the playoffs. How does Boobie Gibson set rookie record for pts in Conference Finals game with 31 then not get any run 2 years later behind an old ass Anthony Parker. You bring in Antawn freakin Jamison but you could have had Amare?????? I'd have been the eff out as well!!!!!
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LeBron with this team is a good team. They are role players...and good ones at that.

Let me put it to you like this...

Say LeBron stayed...and Bosh comes to this team.
IMO that is a better tea then the Heat right now.

You have a hustle player like Varejao to clean up board etc. Sh*t Bosh doesn't do.

Do the Cavs suck...yes....but with LeBron this team complemented him. Come on 66 wins...it wasn't Bron pulling miracles this was a good team.

The Heat set up now will not win a title. They need some more good role players and they will get better. But I'm not sold on Wade and LeBron playing with each other at the same time. It just doesn't work to championship b-ball. Mark my words.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Lebron asked for a sidekick, he got Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison. What a joke.

**** the Cavs, they took Lebron for granted.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

lol The Cavs were lucky to even draft Lebron and they are acting like Lebron own them something.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #14
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
LeBron with this team is a good team. They are role players...and good ones at that.

Let me put it to you like this...

Say LeBron stayed...and Bosh comes to this team.
IMO that is a better tea then the Heat right now.

You have a hustle player like Varejao to clean up board etc. Sh*t Bosh doesn't do.

Do the Cavs suck...yes....but with LeBron this team complemented him. Come on 66 wins...it wasn't Bron pulling miracles this was a good team.

The Heat set up now will not win a title. They need some more good role players and they will get better. But I'm not sold on Wade and LeBron playing with each other at the same time. It just doesn't work to championship b-ball. Mark my words.

exactly. but you could say that about any team. imagine just adding a top 20 player in the league to any team that wins 50 plus games. it would put them over the hump.

lol at that idea.

just add noah to the thunder and they're as good as anyone. add bosh to the hawks. add steve nash to the magic.

i could go on and on. the cavs did a terrible job of surrounding lebron with championship talent. this game and this year is evidence of that. you can't win with mo and jamison playing the 2nd and 3rd options. they are chokers and awful defenders.

cavs suck. lebron should have left. i just wish he went to NY or Chicago. but staying was not an option if he wanted to win titles.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #15
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
lol The Cavs were lucky to even draft Lebron and they are acting like Lebron own them something.

acting like Lebron owes them something

spelling & grammar doesn't cost a thing ;)
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: