Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default most amount of $ you've found and where?

the biggest amount i've found was probably like a $10 bill. don't remember where i found it but i do remember finding $5 on a railroad track on my way to a candy store.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

Does it count if it's your own house? lol. I found $40 in my room. It was a big deal because I don't remember losing $40 and this money was in a place that only I had access to. Between a newspaper clipping of my grandfather winning parent of the year in a city that I had locked in a toolbox under my bed.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

i found 50 dollars in a library. i was in an aisle just lookin at some encyclopedias for a project, and i come across 3 crumpled bills. 2 20s and a 10. i straightened those babies out, pocketed em rolled out. i was like 14 at the time so it seemed like a fortune at the time hahaa.
The Big Skinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
Wile E. Coyote
Grade "A" Genius

Wile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i do remember finding $5 on a railroad track on my way to a candy store.

Wile E. Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I found 7 dollars and 20 cents in your moms vagina once.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Two years ago we found 1100 at a bar.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #7
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

I found $10 by a condo I usually walk through when I walk to school. I didn't pick it up, because at the time I felt like it was a trap or somebody was watching.. It was sketchy.
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm guessing stealing doesn't count as "finding", so. . .I found a $20 once a long ass time ago, like when I was in like 4th or 5th grade. It was winter at the time (snow on the ground), and I was walking home sort of kicking the snow along the curb 'cause I was bored. After I kicked over some snow a handful of times, I noticed I saw some paper or something right under where I just kicked the snow, and I was like wtf? Double checked and it was a $20.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

$250 on the Atlantic City boardwalk, early like 8am, I was riding bikes with my family. It was just laying there in piles and people were just walking by it one lady even said he's taking somebodies money like i was robbing somebody face to face. Next day I found a twenty dollar bill in Tropicana. One time I dropped like $300 (my entire paycheck, cashed of course) in Home Depot and some lady turned it into the front desk.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

100$ in the laundry room , Its a cool story bro kind of thing but if you do your own laundry, and if you live in a military neighborhood then you might be lucky to find hundred dollar bill,... all that laundry paid off mann..
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:34 AM   #11
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I was walkin wit my uncle to my house and i was carryin his luggages , and i was like walkin right behind him and mann he was droppin 5'$ and 1'$!!!! It was like a trail or sumthin ,...

I was smilin like i was on crack or sumthin , im just glad he wasnt lookin for it..

he'd cut my balls off mann
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #12
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one will believe this, and that is fine as it is pretty unbelievable, but 15K and yes, it was returned to the owner.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #13
Big Bang Theory
Life In Marvelous Time

Big Bang Theory has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
No one will believe this, and that is fine as it is pretty unbelievable, but 15K and yes, it was returned to the owner.
Backstory to this?
Big Bang Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #14
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

I read this thread before I fell asleep last night, ended up dreaming about a vending machine that was just spitting out cash every time I pushed the change return button. Ended up with $20,000. lmao
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not too long ago, I was at some store or another looking for a new pair of pants for work, and a guy like a rack over asks me if I dropped 100 dollars. Without thinking, I said no.

So if I would've made it one rack of clothing further, or just told a bit of a lie, I could've had an extra 100 bucks in my pocket.

I did find 50 bucks cleaning up one night in the bar where I was working at the time. And one of my coworkers found 100 one night as well.

I wouldn't mind finding some money today though, I could use some extra skrilla.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: