Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

I remember walking home with a friend in like...maybe 5th or 6th grade and kicking a pile of leaves and a dollar popping out. We did that slow motion look at each other and both dove for the pile and ended up finding 11 dollars or so, can't remember. We split it and got chocolate wasted at a convenience store.

Other than that, I did find $80 in a pair of jeans a few months ago that surprised me. I didn't remember missing it or losing it. I don't remember what I did with it either, probably back to the bank.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Found $20 on the sidewalk once when I was a kid. Instantly went to the corner store and bought a ton of candy.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Two years ago we found 1100 at a bar.
Found or stole?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #19
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I once found two crisp (albeit rolled up, edges were pristine) hundred dollar bills found sticking in the butt crack of an apparently deceased Meth dealer at a rest stop in Des Moines, Iowa. I'm from around Baltimore, MD, mind you.

My question was, why pay back your dealer if you're going to kill him? Also, WHY de-cloth him and rob him of his nobility entering the after-life, wherever that may be?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #20
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Found a $100 dollar bill on the stairs walking down to Parking Lot 5 at CSULA. Funny thing is I lost $100 the day before that when someone swiped cash from my wallet in the gym so it basically evened out.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #21
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Found a $100 dollar bill on the stairs walking down to Parking Lot 5 at CSULA. Funny thing is I lost $100 the day before that when someone swiped cash from my wallet in the gym so it basically evened out.
I hate the gym for that some times. When I worked at the YMCA, we'd catch these guys breaking into peoples lockers, and it ended up that they brought lock cutters into the building in their bags.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

100 dollar bill parking lot of a CVS pharmacy like 6 months ago, was pretty damn shocking and amazing. Likely it was dropped by some drug dealers who were posted up in a car like 20 yards away parked, I just picked it up and walked into the store, bought the candy I went in there for then went straight to the bank and deposited the 100 bucks into my account before anything weird happened lmao.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #23
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

When I was a sophomore in high school, I found $500 under a recliner in my living room. When I found it, I called all my friends and told them about it and I was so stoked I had found that ammount of money. Come to find out after I spent it all, it was a Christmas bonus my dad had gotten from his social club.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #24
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
When I was a sophomore in high school, I found $500 under a recliner in my living room. When I found it, I called all my friends and told them about it and I was so stoked I had found that ammount of money. Come to find out after I spent it all, it was a Christmas bonus my dad had gotten from his social club.
ouch
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang Theory
Backstory to this?

A guy left a briefcase in my cafe. We called a few #s on some paperwork and tracked him down, told him he left it. He was buying a car the next day, cash payment.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #26
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450

You found money in your father's household and you spent it? That's not called finding a random amount of money, it's called stealing from your family. You think some random passerby accidentally walked through your house and dropped half a grand on his way out?

I also found 5gs in my parent's bedroom, it was just left there completely unattended in my dad's locked nightstand, imagine that!
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #27
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
No one will believe this, and that is fine as it is pretty unbelievable, but 15K and yes, it was returned to the owner.
i consider myself to be a pretty honest person but in this particular case, i'd definitely be keeping the dough.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #28
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Two years ago we found 1100 at a bar.
you "found" it or did u dance for it?

j/k, man.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #29
Vince15
Banned

Vince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this board

fkound a 20 on the grass at my school once
Vince15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #30
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

In HS I found the wallet of a dude I actually hated. lol. I took the money out of it (60 bucks) but my conscience got the better of me because it had all his debit cards, his license, pics of him and his gf (though I took one of the pics with just her, she was smokin hot), keys to his car. I mean i swear this guy put his whole life into his wallet. So I left the wallet right where I found it although I still kept the money. If I remember correctly I think I went to gamestop and bought a dreamcast with a couple of games just to see if it was as bad as they said it was.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: