Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #16
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2k11 Challenge Only The Best

okay, this new patch completely makes sense. 'cause i used to jet downcourt after the miss for a fastbreak and now my man's all over me. fuck.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:49 AM   #17
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i think the patch made it significantly better. running plays forces you to play within the offense rather than just demanding the ball and making your move every time.

This.

And what is this everyone keeps saying about them 'forcing' you to run plays? So many times I've not bothered running the play, and nothing negative has happened. No teammate grade drop or anything. It's in your best interest to at least attempt to run some of the plays, which I do, but when I haven't, I've encountered few difficulties in any.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #18
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Exactly. I hear people bragging about the absurd statlines they're putting up in NBA2k11 associations and My Player.... but they're playing on Rookie.

Personally, I play the difficultly where i lose the majority of the time, and work my way up. Scoring 40+, grabbing 20+ boards, and all that jazz is straight-up worthless unless you're playing on a harder difficulty.

Im not playing on Rookie...... You hoes be jealous of how good I am in the post.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #19
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i think the patch made it significantly better. running plays forces you to play within the offense rather than just demanding the ball and making your move every time.

now you HAVE to play +8 min quarters

brb playing 5 min quarters and still getting rookie of the year

still tho... patch sux
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: