Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #91
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What did you want to be at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Guys that wanted to be NBA players at 6, how did it come to that? My son is 6 and he plays sports, but doesn't aspire to be an athlete, nor do any of his friends.

From this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPTQc...eature=related

Started watching him when I was 5 or 6 in 94-95 and became obsessed. He was everything I wanted to be, lol.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #92
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Not going to lie Stro, I'm not a fan of the domain name of your blog.

Most people aren't.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #93
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Most people aren't.

in constructive criticism mode, i think your fonts are bad. and the main graphic/letterhead could use some work. the clock idea is fine in conjunction with the name of the site, but the execution is lacking. it looks kinda cheap.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #94
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6 years old: Work in McDonalds

13 years old: Maths Teacher

15 years old: Journalist/ Pro Player

19 years old: Journalist/ Pro Player

What I'm doing now: Currently i'm just playing pro in my country, but if i want i can get in college to try to be a journalist, cause i had good grades in high school and cause i represented my national team more than 8 times i have guaranteed the status of "high level competition player" which make easy to get in college.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #95
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Most people aren't.

in homer criticism mode i don't like your comments about the clippers.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #96
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
in constructive criticism mode, i think your fonts are bad. and the main graphic/letterhead could use some work. the clock idea is fine in conjunction with the name of the site, but the execution is lacking. it looks kinda cheap.

A lot of people don't like the clock, I'm going to get rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
in homer criticism mode i don't like your comments about the clippers.

I always talk about how much I enjoy watching them play... but they do suck. Sorry, it's fact.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: