Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Rojogaqu11
Great young streetballer

Rojogaqu11 has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Sports, BKB health and skills subforum

I know this isn't bodybuilding. com but I think many of us would enjoy a subforum or at least a sticky where all the sports related advice like vert programs, drills, supplements, trainings, etc. were discussed.
Many threads get lost or they're ignored and fall down to the next page, and sometimes I've personally found the need to go and look for them to read an opinion, or maybe to follow up on the progress of someone in training or a diet.
I've seen many of these topics covered in the offtopic, streetball, and main forums, but I think all these threads related to physical health and fitness should be in one place. Maybe changing the name of the streetball subforum to something like Basketball health and training, would suggest the topic starters to gather all the threads there, and it would also cover all those other health related questions that float around in some other places.
I see many people asking advice to Hateraid and others that are knowledgeable on these subjects, and I guess people want to hear advise from others who enjoy basketball or have similar tastes. Coming to ISH for that is almost like asking a friend for an opinion.

This is just a suggestion, maybe it's been done before, but I would enjoy to hear some opinions on this to support the idea or maybe to give another options. Thanks.
Rojogaqu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
Rojogaqu11
Great young streetballer

Rojogaqu11 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sports, BKB health and skills subforum

Just thought it could be useful
Rojogaqu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: