Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2010 Poster Awards

Times have changed when GoBB and kblaze don't have a mention as top poster or all-ISH first team
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #32
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Times have changed when GoBB and kblaze don't have a mention as top poster or all-ISH first team

Main Forum and OTC are poles apart.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #33
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Ass Dan is best new poster. JtotheIzzo not getting enough props. Booze has matured as a poster. B-Low has improved his one-liners. Dasher is up there, primetime is not, Lamar still a beast on these boards. Starface still get zero e-dapz. e-dapz to Rufus and the like that keep the OTC flowing. In my ample free time at work I'm reading the Word, not posting. In the midst of sharing something on my mind God-related, results in hurt feeling (you all, not me) and negative rep. Jesus was hated, quoted in red. LOJ is no different.

Plus, hoes are more attracted to your pole when you're looking like Jesus.

Props breh.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #34
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Main Forum and OTC are poles apart.

They used to get nods just being an ISH presence. kblaze could post once in OTC and people flocked like it was Osiris
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:02 PM   #35
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Best Poster, Videogame Forum: glidedrxlr22

...........^^^^^^this is true
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #36
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

don't really know alot of posters here so i can't fully participate.

But I know that NoName22, HeyHey(i think), B-Low are my nominees for top posters

Worst Posters are probably BankbackShot, TennesseeFan( ), Clutch Cameltoe or Melo IDK.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #37
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
don't really know alot of posters here so i can't fully participate.

But I know that NoName22, HeyHey(i think), B-Low are my nominees for top posters

Worst Posters are probably BankbackShot, TennesseeFan( ), Clutch Cameltoe or Melo IDK.

My man
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
Plus, hoes are more attracted to your pole when you're looking like Jesus.

Props breh.
yeah, did he just compare his situation with jesus'? weird. and sacralicious.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They used to get nods just being an ISH presence. kblaze could post once in OTC and people flocked like it was Osiris

I still visit some of his threads I have saved but I never see his posts anymore because I never go into the NBA forum. GOBB probably deserves the spoti gafe primetime but prime is one of my favorites.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #40
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnluL... 5B0B&index=6
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #41
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best Poster, NBA Forum: hmmn, hoopaddict08? Bagelred adds some entertainment.

Worst Poster, NBA Forum: Probably KG5MVP

Best Poster, OTC: excluding less active posters like lamar, jdg, etc. probably rufus (he starts more threads that I like than anyone else I can think of).

Worst Poster, OTC: Kobesomethingsomething. Racist ****.

Best New Poster: Jasi (is he new). Also lakerlove420 is friendly and personable.

Worst New Poster: Most of the bad new posters are alts of trolls arent they? Maybe tennesseeStan?

Thread Of The Year NBA Forum: Probably the stroshow throwdowns.

Thread Of The Year OTC: Beer Draught.

Quote Of The Year: clearly something about bballer pawing through his roommates jizz rags.

MIA Posters: JDG, RBP, Randy, Marlo,

Best Team Forum: Not the pistons. pretty dead

Best ISH Trend: not sure. the OTC drafts?

Worst ISH Trend: we da bess

1st Team All-ISH: CJK

2nd Team All-ISH: CJK

All-Rookie Team: CJK

Most Overrated Poster: ? In most cases, the rep values are pretty spot on.

Most Underrated Poster: Vapid. Sure hes an arrogant douche, but he adds to the conversation positively.

Troll Of The Year:Well, hes beens striving for it all year and its finally his in all its glory. King of the trolls, Sergio! (starface, as big a cocksmooch as he is, isnt really a troll. and he contributes positively from time to time, esp in the main forum).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I change my thread of the year to the writers draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #43
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Worst Poster, OTC:

blondie, Bladers, Premeditated, Bankshot, TennesseeFan, NoName22, Go Getter
+1
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #44
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Saying "no homo" after something that is either widely accepted, or that could in no way be construed as "homo" makes it quite obvious you have some sad, pent-up, closet-skeleton, issues with your own sexuality.

That's not true, I use the phrase "no homo" probably about once a week and there is nothing pent up within me even when I'm sucking a d!ck.

No homo.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:21 PM   #45
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
1st Team All-ISH: CJK

2nd Team All-ISH: CJK

All-Rookie Team: CJK
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: