Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Blazers send Luke Babbitt to D-League

Babbitt, 21, has logged six points, four rebounds, a blocked shot and 30 minutes over eight games with the Trail Blazers.

Babbitt becomes the 14th NBA player assigned to the D-League this season.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6902#ixzz17Xt9c6Yr
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers send Luke Babbitt to D-League

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Babbitt, 21, has logged six points, four rebounds, a blocked shot and 30 minutes over eight games with the Trail Blazers.

Babbitt becomes the 14th NBA player assigned to the D-League this season.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6902#ixzz17Xt9c6Yr

He doesn't have any space in this roster so it is good to see him continue developing in D League team.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This should be good for him. I read that he has had less than 40 minutes of game play thus far.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Saw that he had a pretty good first game, something like 18 points and 8 rebounds - good results as well - it was the Idaho Stampede's first win. My only real concern is that Antoine Walker is also on that team....just don't want this kid coming back to us and doing that goofy ass shimmy.....
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Saw that he had a pretty good first game, something like 18 points and 8 rebounds - good results as well - it was the Idaho Stampede's first win. My only real concern is that Antoine Walker is also on that team....just don't want this kid coming back to us and doing that goofy ass shimmy.....

I'd love if he started doing the shimmy. I just don't want him shooting imaginary 4s.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
broy
Decent playground baller

broy has an OK reputation so far

He'd do great in Euro teams.
broy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #7
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by broy
He'd do great in Euro teams.

Why do you say that?
Old 12-14-2010, 07:03 AM   #8
broy
Decent playground baller

broy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Why do you say that?

I dont want players to be wasted in d-league.
broy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by broy
I dont want players to be wasted in d-league.

But i don't see him getting a place in some good european roster.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #10
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Portland just recalled him - with some of the trades happening and with Roy's statements, I wonder if we're looking at a possible trade...
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Portland just recalled him - with some of the trades happening and with Roy's statements, I wonder if we're looking at a possible trade...

And he played the last game, i think.
I heard some rumors about a trade where Miller and Roy would be out, but i don't know for what team.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Myth

I"m getting impatient. Blazers need to make some changes. Either something that gets us back into solid playoff positioning, or something that steers us towards a rebuild. I just hate being stuck in 9th/10th seed territory. I want to be excited about now or the future, not be grim about both.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
ksblazer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ksblazer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I"m getting impatient. Blazers need to make some changes. Either something that gets us back into solid playoff positioning, or something that steers us towards a rebuild. I just hate being stuck in 9th/10th seed territory. I want to be excited about now or the future, not be grim about both.

Me too bro.

I watched them last night vs. Golden State and while they won. It was an ugly win and they left the door open for Golden State to come back and steal this game in the last couple of minutes. Granted B-Roy, Batum, Joel Pryzbilla & Marcus Camby were out. But the Blazers need to do something to make this team better.

I also watched Babbitt play and it looked like he needs go back to d-league and polish his skills.

Last edited by ksblazer : 12-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.
ksblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #14
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksblazer
Me too bro.

I watched them last night vs. Golden State and while they won. It was an ugly win and they left the door open for Golden State to come back and steal this game in the last couple of minutes. Granted B-Roy, Joel Pryzbilla & Marcus Camby were out. But the Blazers need to do something to make this team better.

I also watched Babbitt play and it looked like he needs go back to d-league and polish his skills.

For me Babbitt is a bust, i saw him playing last year in Nevada and i didn't like is game .. he's kind of Adam Morrison (ok, maybe i'm exageratting).
We need to get rid of Roy, Pryzbilla, and Miller in my opinion.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
ksblazer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ksblazer has an OK reputation so far

With B-Roys injury and contract his trade value has dropped IMO.

Miller and pryzbilla would draw more interest from teams right now.
ksblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: