Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What are your new years resolutions? 2011

I know it's a lil bit early, but we are less than a month away to a new year.
Tonight i was sitting in my couch thinking about what can/want to do in 2011.

What's yours?

(This is an idea that Hawker started in 2009 btw)
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: What are your new years resolutions? 2011

Get out of my comfort zone.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy shit, Hawker started new years resolutions? And he started it JUST last year? Wow, the more you know I guess
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Holy shit, Hawker started new years resolutions? And he started it JUST last year? Wow, the more you know I guess

Maybe someone started another year, but i'm here since 2009 so .. for me i "stole the idea" from him.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm thinking maybe a City Council run.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

get bigger, stronger, faster which will improve my soccer game drastically. because i have the skill and natural talent but managed to lose weight over the past few months and get out of shape. so will plan on hitting the weights hard today being day 1, get the upperbody stronger and bigger and lower body as well... get fitter by playing more which will regain my speed. believe it or not losing weight made me slower. probably went from 6'0 155ish to 6'0 135ish got weaker, slower. anyway started today off with a hefty upperbody workout that was boosted by a lot of protein before hand. look a big protein shake with 2 scoops of whey protein 50grams total and a protein bar with 20 grams of protein in it before hand and did great in the workout. started a better diet (less candy, ice cream, cookies which is all i ate before). now more protein (chicken, protein shakes, eggs, lean meat, good carbs now with breads and pastas as opposed to straight junk food). all this combined with a return to a heavy workout regimen like i was doing before i stopped and got smaller should make for a successful new year. probably aiming to put on 10 pounds of muscle in the next 5 weeks or so 2 pounds a week would be nice. would appreciate any advice i could get from those with experience as well.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want my blog to pay for itself and make atleast a small profit in 2011. That's really my only goal.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I want my blog to pay for itself and make atleast a small profit in 2011. That's really my only goal.

I had your blog in my favs but i changed pc, can you link me again Stro?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #9
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I resolve to be able to dunk in game in 2011.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #10
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fck btches
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I had your blog in my favs but i changed pc, can you link me again Stro?

http://nba247365.com/
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #12
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-Stop the majority of my procrastination
-Save enough money for a trip in the summer like last year
-Become the next Jay-A
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #13
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

Thanks. Do you pay very much to have your own blog?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #14
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

have a better year than this year ... this year was the worst in my life.

From one week to the next there was break downs, accidents and a month ago narrowly was in a car accident that would of taken my life and others ..
A good week ( 2 inchs of water in my basement , and two days later almost cut my finger off)

Planned a vacation for next week ,canceled (two many road blocks to even do it)
I get to look forward to next year though ... only issue on the horizon , lossing my job in 4 months
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #15
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Thanks. Do you pay very much to have your own blog?

I paid 145$ for a year, and I got all the deluxe hosting options and sh!t. it doesn't cost much at all.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: