Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #31
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people
Default Re: Top 10 Types of People on Facebook

too many faqqits on FB
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #32
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInvented
too many faqqits on FB

Jay lost.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #33
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Hate these people the most. Maybe not that exactly but people who go out of there way to hate on facebook and they have to bring up how there not on it.

I can see them sitting at a restaurant with their family then get up all of a sudden and say "oh wait those people at the other table are talking about facebook. Be right back i gotta let them know I don't have one"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #34
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
How about "Never been on Facebook, never will" guy? That's me. We are a very select group.

This is me. Never had myspace or xanga. I see no point in having one ( besides looking at pictures)
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #35
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

I can see them sitting at a restaurant with their family then get up all of a sudden and say "oh wait those people at the other table are talking about facebook. Be right back i gotta let them know I don't have one"

It's ridiculous . You'll be talking to a bunch of people and someone will be like wow that girl got so hot saw her on fb or something random and than there will be one guy who just has to make it known that he doesn't have an account and go on about it.

Facebook hate is useless.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #36
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They fall in with the "I don't listen to the radio" crowd and the "nope sorry i've never heard of (insert name of hugely popular/well known pop culture figure) cuz they're too mainstream to catch my interest" crowd
Old 12-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #37
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They fall in with the "I don't listen to the radio" crowd and the "nope sorry i've never heard of (insert name of hugely popular/well known pop culture figure) cuz they're too mainstream to catch my interest" crowd
Damn you just described me

i dont listen to the radio,i do hear about some mainstream bands though but not all of them, and yes i do think most mainstream shit doesnt catch my intrest.

Also iam not on the facebook thing,I remember i just got a myspace and everyone was like "Who still uses myspace? Facebook is way more mature"
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #38
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Srsly, who listens to the radio?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #39
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Also iam not on the facebook thing,I remember i just got a myspace and everyone was like "Who still uses myspace? Facebook is way more mature"

man i tried giving myspace another chance last month. i signed on and it's just a mess. Way too complicated/busy with ads, videos, celebs etc. FB at least keeps it clean for the most part but myspace is too much clutter
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #40
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
man i tried giving myspace another chance last month. i signed on and it's just a mess. Way too complicated/busy with ads, videos, celebs etc. FB at least keeps it clean for the most part but myspace is too much clutter
Signing onto myspace for me is like a time machine taking me back to 2006.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #41
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I've never seen a facebook page but i still login to myspace to check on band updates and yes they really changed alot about it.I also find it funny how it has a option to "link up" with your facebook page, i guess they are trying anything to still be cool.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #42
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

- manic depressive guy
- quote whores
- black quote whores (haile selassie, mlk, etc...)
- jesus freaks
- OLD PEOPLE WHO TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK ON AT ALL TIMES
- slacker activists aka "oh i'm gonna change my avatar to stop child abuse huurrrrr"
- mr. politico -- guys who ONLY post politically-motivated statuses...you'd think they were on fox and msnbc's payroll.
- (usually) mrs. I post a status after every workout.

goddamnit, I need new "friends"
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #43
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what about that person(usually a girl) who is extremely shy and timid in class but on facebook creates a thousand wall posts in the span of 5 minutes. She also clicks like on everything(fan pages and that shit)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=Take Your Lumps- slacker activists aka "oh i'm gonna change my avatar to stop child abuse huurrrrr"
[/quote]

God I hate that shit.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #45
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
-dude who goes 'offline' to avoid said chats (I am this guy).
-

Yeah me too. I don't like chatting online at all. Especially with Facebook since good ol' granny has one and she wants to chat it up all the time.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: