Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2006, 10:06 PM   #16
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
Yea well I'll give you a grade on yours as soon as she gets her ass back down and stops cleaning my carpet with her tongue.

Keep working on it, you'll eventually learn to be funny.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #17
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Anything outside of whoring should be off limits.

Good one. Also receptionists......whose bright idea was it to make women's natural past time a job?

Can't name how many times I've walked up to a desk, only to have the female on the phone, be ignored, then them irritably say, "hol on for a sec" look at you as if they've never seen human life before and say "Can I help you?" Yea you can help me by doing your f#@king job

And women should NOT be allowed to be cops. They all act like they're suffering from ***** envy or something
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:15 PM   #18
24/7
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Keep working on it, you'll eventually learn to be funny.

There's a difference between a joke and an insult. Take it however you want though.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:17 PM   #19
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Sports commentator.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:22 PM   #20
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
There's a difference between a joke and an insult. Take it however you want though.

Oh, I get it.....you're an internet tough guy.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:16 AM   #21
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Police Officer and Fireman. A lot of women get to take physical tests, and their requirements are much lower then compared to men, and that's just wrong. If a person's life is on the line, the best person should get the job.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:08 AM   #22
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Cop for sure. Most of them are always rolling like they have something to prove.

yah seriously ive been pulled over 4 times and have gotten off 3 times by Males because either its a stupid reason to pull me over or im good at talking to people...but the time i did get a ticket was from a girl motercycle cop that ticketed me for speeding(barely), no insurance(did not have on me), no drivers license(did not have on me) and no seat belt(which i took off so i could look for my dl and insurance

i also like bagger choice, i use to be a cashier and they are constantly pissing people off(besides the old guys who hit on them)

we also have retard baggers where have the time i have no idea what their doing(randomly either putting only one item like candy in a bag and then putting 10 items in a bag which contain soap, cans, meat, vegetables)
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:08 AM   #23
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Cop for sure. Most of them are always rolling like they have something to prove.

yah seriously ive been pulled over 4 times and have gotten off 3 times by Males because either its a stupid reason to pull me over or im good at talking to people...but the time i did get a ticket was from a girl motercycle cop that ticketed me for speeding(barely), no insurance(did not have on me), no drivers license(did not have on me) and no seat belt(which i took off so i could look for my dl and insurance

i also like bagger choice, i use to be a cashier and they are constantly pissing people off(besides the old guys who hit on them)

we also have retard baggers where have the time i have no idea what their doing(randomly either putting only one item like candy in a bag and then putting 10 items in a bag which contain soap, cans, meat, vegetables)
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:33 AM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Comedians. Me and my roommate were talkin about it the other day, and women just aren't funny. They may say somethin cute every once in a while that makes you laugh but as far as REALLY funny women goes i can only name like 3. All the other ones just get off on period jokes and male-bashing
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:40 AM   #25
hateraid
Is it in you?

Military General
MMA Heavywieght champion of the world
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:35 AM   #26
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

women should definately not be cops. sorry look at all the incidents involving women cops. that guy went on a shooting rampage in the courtroom last year after he overpowered go figure a female cop and took her gun. they're also quick to mace/taser the hell out of people because they're too physically weak to control situations between grown ass men. after about 50 things i've seen in person or in the news/tv with female cops. they always cite they were "afraid" and couldn't subdue the suspect i've seen a few instances where female cops were beaten almost to death by suspects. im far from sexist i think its just a praticial matter. they could be detectives, work tickets but i don't think they should be on patrol or anything where they would have to physically restrain suspects i'd rather someone physically restrain me then taser me automatically because they're afraid just my opinion
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:05 AM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

I agree that women aren't funny at all. God, what is the point of them.

there are only 7 *genuinely* funny females that I know and 3 of them are teachers at my high school. isn't that pathetic? I mean I saw the post about how women aren't funny and Im like "oh come on." but I think of all the girls I know. and I realize.. the only reason I hang out with them is because they're girls. most wouldn't be even remotely interesting if not for their boobs and assumed ******l opening (you can never be too sure these days). some are cool, and have personalities, but when I think about it, they don't make me laugh either. nothing they say is really clever. they're just interesting, fun people with charisma.

and the cute ones are *NEVER* the funny ones. ever.

I mean there are girls with personalities, that are fun, but not funny. not that actually make me laugh. cause I won't laugh to make you feel good. I laugh cause I feel like it (Im not that discriminatory. I find pretty much everything funny) and maybe thats why I cant get laid.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:28 AM   #28
JSub
Decent college freshman

The only job women are suited for is HOUSEWIFE.

(lets hope my gf doesnt check ISH)
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:49 AM   #29
telephone
Banned

Quote:
(lets hope my gf doesnt check ISH)

wow that girl mustv'e had a sex change to hook up with you.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:08 PM   #30
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
wow that girl mustv'e had a sex change to hook up with you.

I dont even know what the hell thats supposed to mean, hawker, but nice try. :rollingeyes:
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: