Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #31
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
The only job women are suited for is HOUSEWIFE.

(lets hope my gf doesnt check ISH)
yeah right JScrub with a girlfriend. Cousins, animals, posters of girls, and grandmas don't count JScrub.
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's not HARD to get a gf for most people as long as they know their limits lol... you guys must've been through some scarring rejections if you think its that outrageous for a dude to have a girl
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #33
CB4isJC
I airball my layups

CB4isJC has an OK reputation so far

What a @#$%ing stupid thread. You alpha male ape retards really shouldn't be allowed out of your cages.
CB4isJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #34
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
It's not HARD to get a gf for most people as long as they know their limits lol... you guys must've been through some scarring rejections if you think its that outrageous for a dude to have a girl
Seen this guys pic? Chubby asain dude with all kinds of acne and ugly gel filled spiked hair.
EDIT: That might be GoRapz actually, but I could be wrong.
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #35
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anything related with security. A prisoner went out of jail (caught eventually) when he beat up two female guards about a month ago. My biggest concern wasn't towards the escaped convict but why they would have women guarding a male penitentiary? Other than that, women are apt to do whatever they want. I just hate the overly feminist ones though.

I'll also admit that I am guilty of holding a double standard towards women in terms of intelligence. It's not my fault, you'd be the same if you went to my school. Also, I don't think I have ever heard of a woman genius (other than playing the musical instrument or something).
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #36
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah the spiked hair one is gorapz lol
Old 12-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #37
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
yeah the spiked hair one is gorapz lol
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB4isJC
What a @#$%ing stupid thread. You alpha male ape retards really shouldn't be allowed out of your cages.

1. We can't ALLLL be alpha males. There can only be one.

2. If we were alpha males the thread title would be "Jobs Women CAN'T Hold". Alpha males don't speculate with words like "shouldn't". They make things happen with words like "can't"
Old 12-03-2006, 04:21 PM   #39
ST JIMMY
Banned

ST JIMMY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueKnicksFan
Seen this guys pic? Chubby asain dude with all kinds of acne and ugly gel filled spiked hair.
EDIT: That might be GoRapz actually, but I could be wrong.

OKKK bud. I've got spiked hair, but I'm acne and chub-free. I'm not movie star pretty, but if this man cant get a gf, I dunno who can:

Posted before.

Yes, you were alluding to GoRapz facial features.
ST JIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:27 PM   #40
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Women should not be allowed to do anything that doesn't involve having sex w/ me or making me food.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:29 PM   #41
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

mens basketball coaches.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #42
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST JIMMY

OKKK bud. I've got spiked hair, but I'm acne and chub-free. I'm not movie star pretty, but if this man cant get a gf, I dunno who can:

Posted before.

Yes, you were alluding to GoRapz facial features.

Are you guys related lol
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:04 PM   #43
CB4isJC
I airball my layups

CB4isJC has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
1. We can't ALLLL be alpha males. There can only be one.

2. If we were alpha males the thread title would be "Jobs Women CAN'T Hold". Alpha males don't speculate with words like "shouldn't". They make things happen with words like "can't"

You're a @#$%in idiot dude. B-Low average IQ.
CB4isJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #44
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB4isJC
You're a @#$%in idiot dude. B-Low average IQ.

lol that was actually kinda clever. But you know im just playin man (at least i think you're a man. you DO seem a lil too defensive about this topic). I got respect for women, i just don't think they're very funny. Cute? Yes. Smart? Yes. Determined? Yes. Respectable? Yes. Funny? Uh-uh. No biggie
Old 12-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #45
B-Low
The Love B-Low

And for the record nothing i said there was UN-true...there can only be one alpha male.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: