Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #16
PowerGlove
By Any Means
 
PowerGlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta/Toronto
Posts: 10,197
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Prime tell me you wouldn't spend the majority of your time pining over your Mercedes collection. 'Cause I'd just sit in my F40 for hours for no reason just smiling.
LOL @ you not being able to drive your douchemobile because of snow.

If I became wealthy, I would give back. There are certain people that sacrificed for me more than my own family and I would them to live a better, stress free life.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,187
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
LOL @ you not being able to drive your douchemobile because of snow.

If I became wealthy, I would give back. There are certain people that sacrificed for me more than my own family and I would them to live a better, stress free life.

Douchemobile? C'mon now, go f*ck yourself.

I'm not stupid, I'd love to take my F40 out and drive it like it should be, but let's face it, how many are out there? It's not like they're a hot commodity constantly being produced.

You'd sure as shit have a few Porsche's that would barely ever see the road.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Prime tell me you wouldn't spend the majority of your time pining over your Mercedes collection. 'Cause I'd just sit in my F40 for hours for no reason just smiling.
I would LOVE to do that...

IMO that counts as "nothing"...just leisure shit...



I'd just run around in a leisure suit all day like Hef...not doing a damn thing...sounds great
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #19
PowerGlove
By Any Means
 
PowerGlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta/Toronto
Posts: 10,197
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Douchemobile? C'mon now, go f*ck yourself.

I'm not stupid, I'd love to take my F40 out and drive it like it should be, but let's face it, how many are out there? It's not like they're a hot commodity constantly being produced.

You'd sure as shit have a few Porsche's that would barely ever see the road.


I agree, I was just getting you mad like usual. If I was rich right now I would be a douche and a dumbass to be honest, yeah I would give back but I would be uber-cocky and probably spend like money like crazy.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,464
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
anyone else ever feel like that?

Sitting in my condo overlookin the skyline while my BMW is getting detailed? Nah.

*continues playing Halo Reach, the game I helped create*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
If I were a rich man I would do two things:

-Buy the internet and shut it down.
-Buy a giant squid and have it suck my dick.
squids have beaks dude...bite that shit right off...


you need to rethink your finances...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #22
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?
 
Lebowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
squids have beaks dude...bite that shit right off...


you need to rethink your finances...

Good call...Then I'd sodomize that *****. They do have anuses, right?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Sitting in my condo overlookin the skyline while my BMW is getting detailed? Nah.

*continues playing Halo Reach, the game I helped create*

It is the going to work everyday to pay the bills on those things you just listed that sucks...

I want to get to a point where I don't have to....basically retire early, that would be nice...

making video games can be fun but it certainly isn't all the time...there is PLENTY of actual "work"...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #24
beasly15
TEXANS
 
beasly15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: houston
Posts: 2,975
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

but for real, if i was rich...i would put a high percentage of that into a studio. a very high percentage.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #25
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Good call...Then I'd sodomize that *****. They do have anuses, right?
I am sure they have an anus but it could by lined with rough spikes or some shit like that...

I wouldn't trust my dick in a squid's anus, I know that...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #26
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,187
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove


I agree, I was just getting you mad like usual. If I was rich right now I would be a douche and a dumbass to be honest, yeah I would give back but I would be uber-cocky and probably spend like money like crazy.

sorry but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ELnDPmI8w
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #27
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
but for real, if i was rich...i would put a high percentage of that into a studio. a very high percentage.
there is no money in music anymore, everyone steals it...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #28
PowerGlove
By Any Means
 
PowerGlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta/Toronto
Posts: 10,197
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I am sure they have an anus but it could by lined with rough spikes or some shit like that...

I wouldn't trust my dick in a squid's anus, I know that...

Definitely sounds like you have thought about this scenario before.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #29
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,421
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Sitting in my condo overlookin the skyline while my BMW is getting detailed? Nah.

*continues playing Halo Reach, the game I helped create*
on the 72"
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #30
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: you know what I would do if I was rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
on the 72"
20 foot hd projection screen*
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy