Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #31
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hang it up...Flatscreen. Nicki Minaj Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Her verse in monster killed that song. I liked it until she popped out of nowhere then I was like Noooooooo

She's so garbage it's not even funny...
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:05 AM   #32
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:08 AM   #33
Dubs510
That Sh1t Klay

Dubs510 has decent reputation

Dubs510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:13 AM   #34
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thank you Nicki

v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:15 AM   #35
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs510
that ass is so juicy, it makes you want to .
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #36
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

That @$$ is so fake, lol, it looks REMOTELY believable at best.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:35 AM   #37
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
get the fukk outta my thread with your Chris Bosh tendencies. Why cant you just enjoy a nice, scrumptious, voluptuous talking booty? over analyzing a fat ass and sh1t.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #38
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
get the fukk outta my thread with your Chris Bosh tendencies. Why cant you just enjoy a nice, scrumptious, voluptuous talking booty? over analyzing a fat ass and sh1t.

toughen up kid....not that serious.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:34 AM   #39
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXuDaIaZ8LM

Joe Budden and Crown Royal!

Nicki Minaj and Buckshot.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #40
StillKill24
Banned

StillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

nice ass and all but i never really listened to much of her music, her voice and all that trying to rap really fast is annoying.
StillKill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #41
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

i hate how she and every other rapper does those lazy ass punchlines. so freaking annoying. like seriously, you can't spit a real metaphor anymore?

i run everyday....athlete
yall can't keep up.....track meet
yall way too slow...fax sheet
you gay as fuck.....backstreet
bunch of has-beens....blackstreet
doing your girl in my car.....back seat

STFU please!!!

Last edited by SCREWstonRockets : 12-10-2010 at 10:10 AM.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #42
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

If its real then she has the craziest body proportions that I have ever seen. Its borderline cartoonic.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM   #43
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Is monster the same song where she goes like a dungeon dragon RAH RAh like a dungeon dragon rah rah rah RAAH like a dungeon dragon rah, and its like half the verse. My head almost exploded trying to understand what she was talking about.

To her credit though, she is creative and charismatic and is trying new things, which is good you don't see that often. I rather have creative nonsense than generic nonsense. So I applaud you niki minaj, you and the completely separate entity known as your ass.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like that she called Lil Kim a hasbeen. Lil Kim was on the radio getting on Nikki for biting, this and that - is Lil Kim aware she has not been in the music business for OVER ten years?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #45
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How in the world do people find her attractive... I've never heard of her in my life, another reason why I don't keep up with popular culture.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: