Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What are you doing this weekend?

Kinda boring in here today. What are you guys doing this weekend?

My daughter's first ever bball game is tomorrow morning so I'll be the proud daddy in the stands.

Going to the Bobcats-Celtics game tomorrow night with some friends.

What you guys got?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

Playing pickup bball tonight at the local rec center, going to the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey game tomorrow night (gotten more into hockey this year), and watching Bengals vs. Steelers on Sunday afternoon.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Taking it easy tonight. Prob hang with friends and play kinect or something.

Tomorrow going to Toronto to see Michael Woods. Gonna be a long night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlO8pRIi0IM
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Playing pickup bball tonight at the local rec center, going to the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey game tomorrow night (gotten more into hockey this year), and watching Bengals vs. Steelers on Sunday afternoon.

Nothing quite like watching hockey live. We've got a minor league team here in Charlotte and the games are a blast. Not near as fast as the NHL though.

I have tx to the Panthers-Falcons game on Sun. Anybody want them?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

I have tx to the Panthers-Falcons game on Sun. Anybody want them?

We root for some quality franchises.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
We root for some quality franchises.

The tough thing is now I want us to lose the rest of our games so we get the #1 pick. Atlanta should have no problem clobbering us but I'm really worried about the Arizona game next week.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Same as every weekend.

Last edited by beermonsteroo : 12-10-2010 at 01:20 PM.
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beermonsteroo
Same as every weekend.

So you choose to be a douche bag every weekend......great.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

livin la vida loca at the library

next weekend is the real reward (new zealand)
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Tomorrow going to Toronto to see Michael Woods. Gonna be a long night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlO8pRIi0IM
where?
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Study. Watch Pitt game. Study. Watch Steeler game. Study.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
where?

Time. On Peter St.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #13
chrisxuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beermonsteroo
Same as every weekend.

You shouldn't hotlink images.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

songwriting/recording session tonight, recording session sunday. who knew that doing something i actually love could keep me sober. life's good right now.

and seriously, edit your post out
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The 7th Grade team I coach has a basketball tournament this weekend. Our opponent tonight has five players. Yes, five. If we lose, it will be quite unfortunate. We have another game tomorrow morning then wrap things up next Wednesday on the shores of Lake Michigan. I am secretly hoping lake effect snow renders that one unplayable for the location is so far away (an hour or so).

I am having an old college friend come into town this weekend. I'm thinking of having her do my scorebook for our tournament game tomorrow.

I'll wrap everything up with some basketball for myself on Sunday night. I'll probably stop at Subway at some point in time as well; likely after my game tonight. I prefer other sandwich shops, but it works in a pinch. My friend is coming over around 8 and it'll be at the in-between time where she'll have probably already ate before she came and I'll just be coming home from my game, so Subway is one of the few quick, viable options at this point.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 12-10-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: