Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #31
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you Insecure about?

I think insecurities fade away when you hit the off button on the TV set and go outside and realize that no one is perfect.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #32
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

My height.

5'9" and while i am taller than most of them girlz i still hate it. COme to think about it i don't know if I am insecure about or that i just wished i was taller

Oh yes my *****. While i am 3 cm above the world average since i saw my nephews 23 cm d!ck i have become insecure . Prolly the reason i used to smash my ex-gf so hard because i was mad.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #33
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyJones
Lack of Social skills

Facial appearance

Body composition

Shyness

Mental issues (depression, anxiety)

Lack of job skills

Lack of relationship experience

Eating habits

Physical unattractiveness

Speech impediment

Lack of independence

Poor financial state

some of those things u have no control over, but you should try to knock out those that you can make better one at a time
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #34
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

admitting that i frequently act on my stupid insecurities
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #35
CambyLandCan
Banned

CambyLandCan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The size of my dick, It's too big for most girls. I remember this one hoe I was with, and I just wanted to get some at the time, took my pants off and saw my dick, she walked out of there and tried to find smaller dick in the party.
CambyLandCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:25 AM   #36
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
My height.

5'9" and while i am taller than most of them girlz i still hate it. COme to think about it i don't know if I am insecure about or that i just wished i was taller

Oh yes my *****. While i am 3 cm above the world average since i saw my nephews 23 cm d!ck i have become insecure . Prolly the reason i used to smash my ex-gf so hard because i was mad.
take out asians and you are 15cm shorter than the world average son
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #37
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
take out asians and you are 15cm shorter than the world average son

Daym i forgot son the average d1ck is 30
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #38
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

My body. It's while outta proportion I've recently developed a big beer gut and man boobs from over-indulging on the alcohol front, but in contrast I have the thinnest legs in the world and absolutely NO ass. I mean, everybody comments on how flat it is and how I can never fill my trousers out. All my jeans hang at the arse. But it's at the stage now where I won't wear a t-shirt out in public because i'm really that uncomfortable with my stomach and moobs...SO, in january i'm hitting the gym...have myself a personal trainer and all lined up to take me through the best way of getting rid of this unsightly flab! (If I had the money I would just get it sucked outta me right enough).
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #39
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'm 6'3" 165 lbs and I don't feel insecure about being real skinny. I used to back in middle school/early high school just because I was insecure about everything then but now I feel I don't look lanky or too skinny at all.
Nice, I'm also 6'3'' 165.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I think insecurities fade away when you hit the off button on the TV set and go outside and realize that no one is perfect.
A lot of truth to this. If I want to be real about it, I think about all the people I know and all the tiniest things that aren't perfect about them and then I think about how I would have never noticed any of this stuff had I not forced myself to look for it. I just see them as who they are.

I never think to myself, "K, I'm going to hang out with my friend who is short and has a scar." It's just, "I'm going to hang out with _____." I'm sure a lot of people notice things that are weird about me, but I am who I am, so it is what it is.

Walking around a college campus everyday helped me think this way. My brother went bald by age 24 (crown-style) and I was afraid I was going to head that same route (I didn't). But for years I was living in fear. However, it was always comforting to roam campus and see that seemingly 55% of the male college population was working through some sort of thinning or baldness. From there, it's a short step from realizing that everyone has their things.

Brother Ali had a great line about all of this:

"To everyone out there, who's a little different
I say (forget) a magazine, these are God's fingerprints
You can call me ugly but can't take nothing from me
I am what I am doctor you ain't gotta love me"

Last edited by Rake2204 : 12-13-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #40
CambyLandCan
Banned

CambyLandCan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CambyLandCan
The size of my dick, It's too big for most girls. I remember this one hoe I was with, and I just wanted to get some at the time, took my pants off and saw my dick, she walked out of there and tried to find smaller dick in the party.
Guess people are jealous since they negged me.
CambyLandCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #41
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Tbh, I would have done the same as your hoe. Big dicks scare me. I would run the other direction if I seen a big tree trunk of a willy coming at me, there's no way that's going up my backside!

But, in past experiences, and I, more than anybody else on here can vouch for this, have learned that it's people like you who boast about the size of their manhoods, that actually have the smallest cocks...but don't worry, if it really bothers ye that much there's lots of different pumps and, in some extreme cases, costmetic surgery that can be had to enhance it, so run along pencil dick and have a word with yourself :)
Old 12-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #42
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My investments. I've taken a big hit the last couple of years as has everyone. All my advisors tell me that since I'm in it for the long haul I should just sit tight and wait and not do anything rash. That all makes sense but I'm nervous that I won't have enough to pay for my daughter's college and my retirement.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
Tbh, I would have done the same as your hoe. Big dicks scare me. I would run the other direction if I seen a big tree trunk of a willy coming at me, there's no way that's going up my backside!

Would you please, please, please change your avatar. Every time I see it I expect Zen to be posting some nice Zen type shit instead of your "too much information" gay shit. My God.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #44
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Would you please, please, please change your avatar. Every time I see it I expect Zen to be posting some nice Zen type shit instead of your "too much information" gay shit. My God.

JEEEZ-LOUISE!! Lighten up would ye!! It was a joke!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #45
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
A lot of truth to this. If I want to be real about it, I think about all the people I know and all the tiniest things that aren't perfect about them and then I think about how I would have never noticed any of this stuff had I not forced myself to look for it. I just see them as who they are.

I never think to myself, "K, I'm going to hang out with my friend who is short and has a scar." It's just, "I'm going to hang out with _____." I'm sure a lot of people notice things that are weird about me, but I am who I am, so it is what it is.

Walking around a college campus everyday helped me think this way. My brother went bald by age 24 (crown-style) and I was afraid I was going to head that same route (I didn't). But for years I was living in fear. However, it was always comforting to roam campus and see that seemingly 55% of the male college population was working through some sort of thinning or baldness. From there, it's a short step from realizing that everyone has their things.

Brother Ali had a great line about all of this:

"To everyone out there, who's a little different
I say (forget) a magazine, these are God's fingerprints
You can call me ugly but can't take nothing from me
I am what I am doctor you ain't gotta love me"
Right on man, and Brother Ali might just be the ugliest mofo in the world, which does not take away from his awesomeness.

Confidence and comfort with yourself would get you any female you could desire. You can look like a model and act like a little ***** you'll be getting as much ass as the mousy little Asian kid that reads math books all day.

Last edited by Hazard : 12-13-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: