Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Does anyone actually think Nicki Minaj is attractive?

***** is fugly and any hood rat that runs into money can have the same procedure done to get her ass, which is clearly silicone.

Last edited by YouCallILose : 12-10-2010 at 06:55 PM.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Does anyone actually think Nicki Minaj is attractive?

Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people

***** is as fake as they come
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hell no
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

With cosmetic surgery, six lb's of make-up, photoshop, misleading angles and plenty of tit/ass cleavage? Sure.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Sorry, no not at all.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

you guys are all bunch of fukking fakkits. I mean that from the bottom of my heart with every inch of soul that i have left.

lol @ anyone thinking Princess Oneka face is not beautiful.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
you guys are all bunch of fukking fakkits. I mean that from the bottom of my heart with every inch of soul that i have left.

I really hope you're a troll
Old 12-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far

Id smash
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
I really hope you're a troll
troll or not. any dude that thinks Nicki is ugly, is a fakkit period!!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

I think she is hot, but her personality is ****ed up. Its like Crack head meets Queen of England
Old 12-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #12
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
troll or not. any dude that thinks Nicki is ugly, is a fakkit period!!

gay parade
Old 12-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You should get out more. She is ok looking, but you can't tell me you haven't seen hotter girls out there.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

Old 12-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
You should get out more. She is ok looking, but you can't tell me you haven't seen hotter girls out there.
of course I've seen hotter. thousands of them. but for dudes to come in hear saying she's ugly, is just hating maybe because they think she loud or obnoxious or don't like her music.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: