Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Charlie z won his belt

LOLOL

the "fight"
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZDaddyy#p/a/u/2/36Z--jqUp4g

getting crowned as champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZDaddyy#p/a/u/1/BZJETtNfcts

taking pics with his only fan a old black crackhead
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZDaddyy#p/a/u/0/DOd5Qrm190s
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
StillKill24
Banned

StillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Charlie z won his belt

i got to say charlie is a damn good actor but... lol at the fake ass fight
StillKill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

This dude, what is wrong with him. I would actually be embarrassed standing out there with a boxing champ hat and some cheap belt, but this dude actually feels proud.

Funny thing is this isnt an official fight, just another exhibition against some guy he paid off. Now he's gonna gloat for 3-4 years about him being a champ.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:45 AM   #4
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty

This dude, what is wrong with him. I would actually be embarrassed standing out there with a boxing champ hat and some cheap belt, but this dude actually feels proud.

Funny thing is this isnt an official fight, just another exhibition against some guy he paid off. Now he's gonna gloat for 3-4 years about him being a champ.

That's a sparring match with some dude off the streets or something.

Holding his hands like that he would get ko'd quick against anyone but a seriously green novice.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

something tells me Charlie has a room full of participation trophies.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:51 AM   #6
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't get where he gets the power to knock that dude down. His punches did not come from his hips at all. The guy he was fighting was not attacking at all, I guess that explains why he didn't keep his hands up. Wonder how much that belt cost him...
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need someone to acknowledge me .

Who the hell this guy think he's ?
How this guy is "known" by everyone here?

(That's some random questions, cause everytime i saw a Charlie Z thread i've never checked).
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1

(That's some random questions, cause everytime i saw a Charlie Z thread i've never checked).
it's all fake. not even funny either.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #9
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cause that was mos def a match. man charlie z really got some problems.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #10
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

He was a member of this forum with several accounts. He was troll extraordinaire and attention seeker.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #11
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
it's all fake. not even funny either.

Yep i understood that by the videos ..
But i think there's plenty of guys like them on internet, why this guy is so talked in ISH?
Old 12-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #12
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
He was a member of this forum with several accounts. He was troll extraordinaire and attention seeker.

Ohh , now i understand.
Classic internet guy
Thanks for the knowledge !
Old 12-11-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ohh , now i understand.
Classic internet guy
Thanks for the knowledge !

watch this it should bring you up to speed on who charlie z the legend is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqL0amHXwZA
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:41 AM   #14
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At this point im convinced that this all has to be an elaborate joke set up by Charlie and his friends....I mean this shit is like...unbelievable...literally, there is NO WAY all of those people believe in anything they're talking about.

He spars with some random joe....and they're all wearing protective headgear....and he wins the belt....from someone who CLEARLY isnt a boxer....wtf did I even just watch there??
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #15
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

LOL I looked it up...he apparently put a bunch of videos on youtube claiming to be this badass and an amateur garbage boxer who was 1-12 called him out and they ended up fighting. This Charlie Z guy was talking mad shit saying he was going to knock him out in 30 seconds and he got destroyed in what I can only call the worst boxing match I've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxtD...eature=related
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: