Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #16
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the opposite movie of Twilight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
The exact opposite would probably be a documentary about gay werewolves who play soccer and glow in the dark, but instead I'll recommend this:

why is everyone all about this film all the sudden? this is like the 5th time I heard the movie mentioned on here this past month or so. the movie is couple years old now

but yea the movie is quite excellent. vampires and violence in the backdrop of a story about friendship.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #18
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
why is everyone all about this film all the sudden? this is like the 5th time I heard the movie mentioned on here this past month or so. the movie is couple years old now

but yea the movie is quite excellent. vampires and violence in the backdrop of a story about friendship.

It isn't "all the sudden" with me. I saw it shortly after it came out. And it probably has something to do with the remake(Let Me In) drawing attention to it or something. Part of why I recommended it is because it's a similar premise to Twilight and came out around the same time, though like a thousand times better.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #19
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
It isn't "all the sudden" with me. I saw it shortly after it came out. And it probably has something to do with the remake(Let Me In) drawing attention to it or something. Part of why I recommended it is because it's a similar premise to Twilight and came out around the same time, though like a thousand times better.

The original film was huge overseas when it was released. I have a feeling that Let Me In was made to ride the wave of fame the other film received, rather than an attempt at a legitimate adaptation. However, the author of the book (who wrote the screenplay for the original film) seems grateful that the American film was made, so I guess that's what really matters.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #20
KKittles30
#30 Forever 'Nova!

KKittles30 has decent reputation

KKittles30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #21
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Eclipse was the best Twilight....A clan of vamps invading Forks in a all out free for all war with the Cullins and the Were Wolves was f*cking insane epic action. The movie is sick. Breaking Dawn will be epic too....Bella is finally gonna be changed into a vamp.

SPOILERS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #22
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
SPOILERS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie aint even out yet bro....And if you read the books, you pretty much know whats going to happen in the next movies..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #23
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The movie aint even out yet bro....And if you read the books, you pretty much know whats going to happen in the next movies..

I have never seen or read them, and don't plan to!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #24
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I have never seen or read them, and don't plan to!

I'm starting to think that most ppl here who leaves negative coments about the movie, hasn't even watched them.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #25
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

go watch blade
Quote:
"lots of bullshit not worth quoting"
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #26
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I'm starting to think that most ppl here who leaves negative coments about the movie, hasn't even watched them.

Quite possibly, but it wouldn't matter. They're terrible regardless.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #27
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaprine
go watch blade

I've watched Blade. Good movie.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #28
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Aren't you supposed to be an adult black man?

Anyways, 30 Days Of Night was ****ing terrible. The vampires in that movie screeched around like ****ing Lloyd Christmas asking if you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world for 90 minutes. And the main one had that stupid ass look on his face the entire time that really bothered me for some reason.

And the plot itself was stupid as shit also. I won't discuss it in depth and potentially reveal "spoilers", but it was dumb.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #29
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone tells me I look like Jacob from that movie, and I take that as a compliment since ya kno, he gets all the puddy
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:59 AM   #30
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: