Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Dirty Money-Last Train To Paris

Is actually really good. Vocally driven album, sort of like Kanye West's MBDTF, but obviously worse. Still, it's got some nice sound to it. Please skip the first track, though. Also, it's great that he put up such a team to do the album and not just himself rapping. Read the reviews, it's getting a good look.

Someone to Love Me is hot! This whole album is actually pretty amazing musically to me.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6022...Train_to_Paris

Last edited by v-unit : 12-11-2010 at 02:42 AM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:59 AM   #2
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Dirty Money-Last Train To Paris

im feelin it
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I always like two or three tracks from Diddy's albums, even press play, but i really like this one.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Favorite Tracks:

-Yesterday(Chris Brown kills this)
-Yeah Yeah You Would
-Shades(minus Lil wayne's intro of course)
-Coming Home(nice all around)
-Angels
-Ass on the floor

I actually like this album more than Kanye's. MBDTF got old really quick for me. Really quick. After a week, I havent even listened to it since. Diddy and Co. really put in some work on this one.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I feel like Diddy really used his millions of dollars properly...Such a good album IMO.

I love like 10 tracks, like 3 and dislike 2. It's a pretty strong album IMO, just sounds nice. People think it's Diddy rapping just like any other rap album but it's a musical album, really different. The two girls he has in his group kill every track...
Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Yeah I feel like Diddy really used his millions of dollars properly...Such a good album IMO.

I love like 10 tracks, like 3 and dislike 2. It's a pretty strong album IMO, just sounds nice. People think it's Diddy rapping just like any other rap album but it's a musical album, really different. The two girls he has in his group kill every track...
Which two did you dislike?Are you counting the intro?

I didnt like Strobe lights, I really feel that if he didnt have lil wayne on this album, it would have been much much better.

The rest were at worst decent. This is the album where diddy became a minimalist when it comes to his input on the track in terms of singing and rapping. In other works he tried to take over the song(i.e. Last Night) but now he's letting other people shine.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

i missed the trip to Paris
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just finished dl'ing bout to give it a listen. i already know coming home is nice, havent really heard anything else.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #9
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD

i missed the trip to Paris
"Them haters cant tell me nothing"
Old 12-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heard a few songs and they were decent but i wasn't impressed at all. people keep lowering their standards they start to think this is a great album.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
heard a few songs and they were decent but i wasn't impressed at all. people keep lowering their standards they start to think this is a great album.
I cant remember one mainstream album you have ever liked. For real.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
I cant remember one mainstream album you have ever liked. For real.
its too easy
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #13
v-unit
NBA All-star

I didn't like Strobe Lights, Your Love, Hello Good Morning. Three tracks. Everything else is hot to me.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #14
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good shit here
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #15
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Yesterday I fell in love
Today feels like my funeral
I just got hit by a bus
Shouldn't have been so beautiful
Don’t know why I gave my heart, gave my trust, gave everything
You think that if I had the chance
To do it over again
I’d do something different
Make better decisions
Save me from my ignorance
But I keep making the same mistakes before I
I see the danger but I go forward
I’m sitting here trying to keep my composure
Knowing inside I’m broken and tore up
She got me gone I’m on her like a drug
I try to go but end up wanting more
Stuck in my head vivid as a picture
I Wanna be clean but I can’t get rid of her

--------------------------------

Chris Brown killed it. My favorite track.

and I'm pretty sure the beginning of hate you now sounds familiar.

Last edited by PowerGlove : 12-19-2010 at 12:20 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: