Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sir Scratch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icvCN...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZG2Fl-McyM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ac94...eature=related

So, this is a friend of mine that is doing pretty well in hip hop/rap in my country.
Most of the people don't know him, his musics don't pass on the radio .. but people who really like this type of music know that Sir Scratch got a lot of talent.

What do you think?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sir Scratch

though i'm the last person who could give an accurate comment on something hip hop, it sounds good to me. you should try to get in one of his videos playing ball or something.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #3
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
though i'm the last person who could give an accurate comment on something hip hop, it sounds good to me. you should try to get in one of his videos playing ball or something.

Currently my man is studying in Ireland, so .. he stopped recording for a bit.
But it's a nice thing, never thought about that.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Ewww, the beat in link one is ill. Nice. Haven't listened to the others yet, just couldn't contain myself after hearing that beat.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #5
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Just heard the other two. Really nice beats. And while I don't know what's being said, I can say that he fits in with the music rather than going too rough on it or not having enough energy. He's nice.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
Just heard the other two. Really nice beats. And while I don't know what's being said, I can say that he fits in with the music rather than going too rough on it or not having enough energy. He's nice.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #7
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Currently my man is studying in Ireland, so .. he stopped recording for a bit.
But it's a nice thing, never thought about that.

What part of Ireland is he in??
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
What part of Ireland is he in??

I think he got back this week, cause i saw some ads about him doing a show in Lisbon but i'm almost 100% sure that he was near to Dublin.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #9
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Why does everybody go to Dublin??! There's more to Ireland than Dublin, infact it's one of the most expensive places to go in Europe, or the world for that matter!! EXAMPLE: It's about 8 for a pint, which works out about 7.20 (I'm in Northern Ireland, we use UK sterling, the republic use Euros) which in dollars is about $14...FOR ONE PINT!! I mind being in America a few years back and getting a pitcher of beer for $5....SERIOUSLY!! Was he studying at Trinity by any chance? I can see why he would go there if so, it's a cracker University with a brilliant reputation, but in general people just think Ireland rovolves around Dublin...I don't get it :-S
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: