Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default BIG trade offered help!

Ginobili/Joe Johnson or Curry/Westbrook

who would you want for OVERALL value?
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: BIG trade offered help!

Curry and Westbrook, not that close for me
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

thank you sir.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Curry and Westbrook bigtime for me too, great stats and crazy upside for the second half of the year there
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
Curry and Westbrook bigtime for me too, great stats and crazy upside for the second half of the year there

Agreed, Westbrook and Curry
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
rainydrinkwater
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rainydrinkwater has an OK reputation so far

Really depends on the categories in your league
rainydrinkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

curry and of westbrook bettor
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
dobby

dobby has an OK reputation so far

just hope curry stays healthy
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
lakeshow2011

lakeshow2011 has an OK reputation so far

I really think this comes down to what categories that you need. Obviously if you are in need of points/assists/ft%/st then you should go with Steph/Westbrook. But if you are in need of fg/3s/reb/low TO's then you should probably go with Manu and JJ. Manu has been consistently good all season and JJ has just started to come out of his shooting slump. He is averaging 29/game for his last 3 games, and i think he had 5 3's in his last outting. Curry has been in and out of the lineup all year, and Westbrook has fallen after his absolutely tremendous start to the season. Again, they are young so they might have a great second half of the season, so it really comes down to what you need for your team. Either way i think its a fairly even trade.
lakeshow2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #10
Gfronning

Gfronning has an OK reputation so far

Take Curry and Westbrook, they have more upside
Gfronning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Curry and Westbrook
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #12
eeemmad
I airball my layups

eeemmad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeshow2011
I really think this comes down to what categories that you need. Obviously if you are in need of points/assists/ft%/st then you should go with Steph/Westbrook. But if you are in need of fg/3s/reb/low TO's then you should probably go with Manu and JJ. Manu has been consistently good all season and JJ has just started to come out of his shooting slump. He is averaging 29/game for his last 3 games, and i think he had 5 3's in his last outting. Curry has been in and out of the lineup all year, and Westbrook has fallen after his absolutely tremendous start to the season. Again, they are young so they might have a great second half of the season, so it really comes down to what you need for your team. Either way i think its a fairly even trade.

THIS
eeemmad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: