Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default delete lol

lololol delete

Last edited by GreatGreg : 12-12-2010 at 04:40 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: delete lol

Am i making you horny baby?

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

The Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputation
Default Why do asians have small packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Has anyone ever wondered what it is about their genetic makeup that gives them this problem? And did God try to make up for it by making them extremely smart and talented?
umm, no homo?
The Next Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why do asians have small packages?

Funny. ^
But what I wrote was "The following posters are the most useless"
Then I deleted it to not be a dick.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

The Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Why do asians have small packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Funny. ^
But what I wrote was "The following posters are the most useless"
Then I deleted it to not be a dick.
I quoted it, moron. Don't try and back out of it now.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Greg, why are you a pathological liar? Is it because you have unresolved parent issues? or maybe its because you`re overweight? Tell me.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #8
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

Great Greg, i'm never gonna let you live this one down bro.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #9
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22

I came.
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #10
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
I came.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod

She had her hair perfect for that "shit". In a bun ready for fun, to hold up all the shit til the horse was done.

GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: