Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Knicks feeling Melo?

Discuss. Theres a post and article on him wanting ny. Afer todays great victory over the nuggets, Carmelo ends with 31 points. How would we use him on our team, what does this say about Felton? Who would represent NY Amare or Melo?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Re: Knicks feeling Melo?

here is the link:http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5912307

Last edited by percelloveknicks : 12-12-2010 at 05:31 PM.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Theres a report out there saying Melo said he only wants to get traded to the Knicks! cant find the link tho.My boy put me on to it.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Theres a report out there saying Melo said he only wants to get traded to the Knicks! cant find the link tho.My boy put me on to it.
lol the link is above u my friend.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think we should wait dont want to mess the chemistry up
Old 12-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sorry didnt see that...thanx.Wasnt the one I saw but...the same idea neway.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I want to hear him say it. I'm sick of these "reports".
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Would he get fined if he said that during season?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Would he get fined if he said that during season?
Did Kobe get fined when he did it?

I seriously doubt saying he wants to be traded will get him fined.

I also doubt if he gives them a list of destination will get him fined either, considering supposedly he has done that.

Just before they game started this afternoon, I could have sworn I saw Amar'e tell Melo "I will see you soon".

I was reading lips, but it looked like he said something very close to that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

bigfrank34 has decent reputation

Carmelo would be fined if he says he wants to be traded to the Knicks (remember Rudy Fernandez) Also, if he speaks of going to the knicks there is the possibility of Denver calling for an investigation over tampering...Look at Miami's situation with Lebron and Cleveland. The smart thing to do is stay quiet and make his thoughts become public after the season is over. Especially if Chris Paul joins up, there would be monster investigations on the Knicks, but lets be honest, aren't we used to investigations in NY already? lol
bigfrank34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Since Stern gave Miami a pass, why not us? This would be great for the NBA if NY was in the top 10 teams in the league. But we'll see if Cleveland pursues the LeTraitor fiasco. I heard they're having a law firm checking it out. And I know Stern wants them to reconsider and drop it.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I want to hear him say it. I'm sick of these "reports".
He'd get fined.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Did Kobe get fined when he did it?

I seriously doubt saying he wants to be traded will get him fined.

I also doubt if he gives them a list of destination will get him fined either, considering supposedly he has done that.

Just before they game started this afternoon, I could have sworn I saw Amar'e tell Melo "I will see you soon".

I was reading lips, but it looked like he said something very close to that.
He's allowed to request a trade. But he can't make a trade demand via the media. No idea why Kobe didn't get fined. But off the top of my head. S-Jax got fined. Rudy Fernandez got fined.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I kinda figured that.Plus this is different from the LeBrick situation because they could always say it was Bosh and Wade who convinced him to sign and not Riley.Its not against rules to talk to a friend who's a fellow free agent.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

what if melo joins and messes up the chemistry? dont get me wrong i want this to happen but we seen what happened with bosh because he has two shooters on the same team
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: