Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #16
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Norcaliblunt has decent reputationNorcaliblunt has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm not sure "Globabl Warming" is the right term for what we're experiencing, but:

Sun Cycles. The sun is doing things we have never seen before. That amongst a lot of other things. Lol.

Last edited by Norcaliblunt : 12-13-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #17
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: I'm not sure "Globabl Warming" is the right term for what we're experiencing, but:

Its snowing here and it cant stop 2 days in a row.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #18
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Save the Planet
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #19
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Its December and hot as hell in LA. Im walking around outside in a wife beater n shorts it feels like summer. Girls are outside in short shorts and skirts, I love it.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We got about 18 inches of snow at my mountain house this weekend. Here's the forecast for the week:

Quote:
Late Afternoon: Snow showers and areas of blowing snow before 5pm, then snow showers likely and areas of blowing snow after 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a west wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow showers likely and areas of blowing snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tuesday: A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a west wind between 21 and 26 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind between 9 and 17 mph.

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind around 7 mph.

Wednesday Night: Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday: A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 11am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet between 11am and 1pm, then a chance of rain and sleet after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A chance of sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #21
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
50 degrees right now in Boston, 12 days from Christmas. Two days ago it was 15. I think what we're seeing is the weather growing more inconsistent over time, not always hotter, just wilder.

Hey man, it's New England. People have made the joke forever, 'If you don't like the weather, just wait a day.'

It's always been like this. Some years worse than others but weather is crazy like that.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Climate change.....and its real
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #23
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I went for a swim in the ocean yesterday. And slept only in boxers with the windows open. LOL.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Getting down in the teens tonight in G-ville.

However, the high at the end of the week is in the 70s so at least it will warm up again. Below freezing is way too cold for me.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #25
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

The world is coming to an end, and soon. Get ready folks.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
I went for a swim in the ocean yesterday. And slept only in boxers with the windows open. LOL.
F*ck you!!!

Seriously though don't you wish for a little bit of change around Christmas?

*yes I actually wrote Christmas with the Christ part capitalized. All you athiests will just have to eat your tofu and drink your latte and support the terrorists in some other way.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #27
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
F*ck you!!!

Seriously though don't you wish for a little bit of change around Christmas?

*yes I actually wrote Christmas with the Christ part capitalized. All you athiests will just have to eat your tofu and drink your latte and support the terrorists in some other way.

Not gonna lie, I love snow...
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #28
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wore shorts outside today, in Maine, in December.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #29
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Mista Kool has not been impressing people

Left-wing politics masquerading as science. They've tried to advance the hoax under many different titles with many different disastrous scare tactics (another ice age, ice caps melting resulting in mass flooding, etc.) going back decades now, and now they've resorted to scientific fraud.

It's deplorable.

Watts Up With That?
Mista Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:56 AM   #30
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Climate Change has been the term for quite a while I thought.

But someone pointed out that a lot of terms for stuff tend to be misnomers for some reason. Like the Big Bang and such. Science just has these catchy names they use I guess.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: