Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Exclamation Whats your New Years Resolution, Next Year?

I know its too early , but why not.

Ima try to learn to play instruments like Guitar and Piano.
Keep Workin on my bball skills, go back to church. (And I mean it this time)

So Whats Yours?

But yeah , Its Almost Christmas!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board
Default Re: Whats your New Years Resolution, Next Year?

I don't really do New Year's resolutions, but one thing I am going to start doing yesterday, and try to continue to get better at is becoming a better dad.

I need to show more patience with my little dude. He is great, and the best thing that ever happened to me, and I know he will grow up to be a better man than me. I need to remember that when we have small hiccups in our daily lives. It is my job to teach, not yell. I need to be able to control myself in those situations that piss me off. Because its not his fault that I get mad. Today will be a good chance to do it.

That, and try to quit drinking so much. Try to limit it to 2 days a week. My beer gut is not flattering.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More reading.... I'm sitting on a heap of quality reading material that I'm just not getting through.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

+ 75 LB Squat
+ 100 LB Deadlift
+ 35 LB Bench

Prepare for the MCAT's, get good grades

Join the Uconn Intermural BBall/Soccer team and succeed

Fortify my linguistic skills in Arabic and Spanish

Learn a new wholesome, delicious recipe every month.

Get my first single room apartment, and seconded on Bankshot's request.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fuck Bitches.
Get Money.

and good grades and hopefully get into nursing school and try to work out more and eat better.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've thought about it since responding in the last thread and my resolution is not to have the same ones next year.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My ISH resolution is to get to 50,000 posts.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
+ 75 LB Squat
+ 100 LB Deadlift
+ 35 LB Bench
I'll probably be going for something similar to this, I wanna increase all my lifts. Started working out again in October and was doing pretty damn good on increasing everything, but last month to now I stopped going to the gym. I wanna maintain that next year and add finding a job to that too. Gonna be graduated from school so I definitely need that.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I'll probably be going for something similar to this, I wanna increase all my lifts. Started working out again in October and was doing pretty damn good on increasing everything, but last month to now I stopped going to the gym. I wanna maintain that next year and add finding a job to that too. Gonna be graduated from school so I definitely need that.

That's good to hear man. I find that after an intense workout, the rush of endorphins and the determination it took to pump that iron carries over to other aspects of life.. and it feels like you're a f*ckin predator intent on polishing your resume up and snatching that job like a helpless gazelle in need of a master.

What are you doing right now for your routine? I used to go for a linear progressive overload, but right now I'm experiment with the "Texas Method." It's 3X week and wednesday's a breeze and firday takes like 25 min to complete lol.

Where'd ya graduate from? And were you the one to catch the rabbit?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #10
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
+ 75 LB Squat
+ 100 LB Deadlift
+ 35 LB Bench

Prepare for the MCAT's, get good grades

Join the Uconn Intermural BBall/Soccer team and succeed

Fortify my linguistic skills in Arabic and Spanish

Learn a new wholesome, delicious recipe every month.

Get my first single room apartment, and seconded on Bankshot's request.

i'll most def be hittin the Squats and bench press, get my vertical leap man.. I could touch the rim before now just the tip of the backboard.
I also need to cut down on food and start eating salad. add that to my list.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

1080p
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
1080p
gudl uck with that
Old 12-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
1080p

Thats actually a little funny
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #14
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To be a better person.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Gain 20 pounds or more. That would be nice.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: