Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-14-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default 2011 Knicks legends night is February 23

NY Post reports:

The Knicks will hold their annual Legends Night Feb. 23 vs. Milwaukee and unveil the player of the past decade, with fans eligible to vote. Two years ago, Legends Night featured winners of the past five decades but left open the 2000's -- an atrocious period in Knick history.

On the ballot for this past decade is current assistant general manager Allan Houston, Latrell Sprewell, Marcus Camby, David Lee and Kurt Thomas. Houston is a strong favorite to win, but Sprewell could take the fan vote. The Knicks are assembling a panel to vote and the online fan vote counts as one panel member.

Fans can also select a second player of the decade from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's and they, too will be honored. In 2009, the inaugural class of decade winners were: Carl Braun (1940's), Richie Guerin (1950's), Willis Reed (1960's), Walt Frazier (1970's), Bernard King (1980's) and Patrick Ewing (1990's).
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 Knicks legends night is February 23

David Lee a Knick legend? wow fan favorite=legend now huh lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Qu33nz Knick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Qu33nz Knick has an OK reputation so far

Why against Milwaukee they've raped up the last 5 times we played them, I just don't want the team to get crushed with 10 Knick greats watching us. It would be pretty bad if we did get our butts handed to us. Allan Houston gets my vote for the 2000's hands down my favorite player of that putrid decade; one of the lone brighspots.
Qu33nz Knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reminds me of my old college.We used to schedule hard ass games on our homecoming.I used to be like wtf? You keep getting creamed liek this on you homecoming....nobody's gonna wanna come home lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: