Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #16
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Nickelodean back in the 90s and early 2000s appreciation thread.

Legend of the Hidden Temple was my sh1t.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #17
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
Legend of the Hidden Temple was my sh1t.
sorry but I already called it.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree the old shows are the best but ICarly and Victorious are actually funny as hell. My nephew got me watchin them and now i watch them when he's not even there
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I agree the old shows are the best but ICarly and Victorious are actually funny as hell. My nephew got me watchin them and now i watch them when he's not even there

cant believe that girl got her own show after she displayed her horrible acting skills on Zoey 101
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
cant believe that girl got her own show after she displayed her horrible acting skills on Zoey 101
yeah....but, I'll destroy her ovaries.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't believe Salute Your Shorts hasn't been mentioned
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #22
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Am I the only one who clicked this? It's one of the most hilarious videos ever.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #23
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
Am I the only one who clicked this? It's one of the most hilarious videos ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA
Old 12-15-2010, 06:04 AM   #24
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #25
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Doug
Rugrats
Hey Arnold(Lila was a bad b1tch)
Kenan and Kel
All That(original cast)
Rocket Power
Rocko's Modern Life
The Wild Thornberrys
etc......

The last great show was Rocket Power.
Doesn't it suck that all that is past.

I think I liked the Disney lineup more:
Smart Guy
Boy Meets World
Even Stevens

Last edited by BuGzBuNNy : 12-15-2010 at 06:22 AM.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:56 AM   #26
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

never understood why all my friends were into ahh! real monsters and catdog, but damn, i was all over the following:

dude ranch
salute your shorts
rugrats
doug
guts!
legend of the hidden temple
ren & stimpy
rocko's modern life
pete & pete

rotate with boy meets world, family matters, wonder years on the side. golden. they must don't make 'em like that anymore.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #27
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3

I love that show!

"Who love`s orange soda ? I do i do i do ooooo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: