Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Never take an online class...ever

god this blows, having to complete 12 chapters between now and 18th @ midnight..around 1 1/2 hrs per chapter
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Never take an online class...ever

I'm an audio learner. I retain better by hearing
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I took one about 11 years ago and liked it. It was nice to bang out a few credits on my own schedule.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
god this blows, having to complete 12 chapters between now and 18th @ midnight..around 1 1/2 hrs per chapter
18 hours of work in 3-4 days, poor baby.
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation

Negged
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

That's what you get for ignoring it all semester.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quata
18 hours of work in 3-4 days, poor baby.

If the material was somewhat challenging or interesting, that would be one thing. I needed a filler so I took micro theory..this blows and i would much rather grind out Q physics for 30 hours than do this garbage
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was taking an online final today, which I thought would be awesome because I could use all my notes and google, but while I was taking it I accidently clicked on a different tab in blackboard and now I'm locked out of it. I emailed my professor and have to hope she unlocks it and lets me finish.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was taking an online final today, which I thought would be awesome because I could use all my notes and google, but while I was taking it I accidently clicked on a different tab in blackboard and now I'm locked out of it. I emailed my professor and have to hope she unlocks it and lets me finish.

Dat ho better let you finish
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She unlocked it and I just completed it. I wish there was an emoticon to show my sigh of relief.

The class was theological ethics though so it's safe to say I'd be pretty pissed off at JC if she hadn't given me another try.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #11
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
She unlocked it and I just completed it. I wish there was an emoticon to show my sigh of relief.

The class was theological ethics though so it's safe to say I'd be pretty pissed off at JC if she hadn't given me another try.

damn that doesn't sound fun at all. Theological ethics is that in theology or philosophy. i'm interested in what type of readings you guys get assigned.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #12
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputationKOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputation

Why did you wait until now to read them? I took 2 online finals today and made an A and a B. The reason you are taking a class is to learn the material, but you will not learn anything by cramming. Personally, I find most online courses to be easier than lecture courses.

Last edited by KOBEMAMBA24 : 12-14-2010 at 08:50 PM.
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
That's what you get for ignoring it all semester.

^ This. Just get shit over with.

I've taken 4 online classes, 3 in the summer, one this fall. There were weekly requirements for each so I couldn't wait even if I wanted to. All of them were at least 2 papers per week.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

That's not because you're taking an online class. It's because you procrastinated.

Not saying I'm doing the same thing right now.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
damn that doesn't sound fun at all. Theological ethics is that in theology or philosophy. i'm interested in what type of readings you guys get assigned.

It was mostly stuff like St. Augustine and other readings on Catholic social thought but we also read stuff from Kant, Bentham, Plato, Rawls, and Nietzsche.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: