Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #16
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Nets, Lakers, Rockets 3 way trade going down...

Joe Smith might be the worst player in the NBA currently..why the hell would you want him?
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #17
barbaroi
Local High School Star

barbaroi has decent reputationbarbaroi has decent reputation

Sasha and farmar reunited.
barbaroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #18
StacksOnDeck
Local High School Star

StacksOnDeck has decent reputationStacksOnDeck has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Just half that. Okay half it again, and again, and again. There, he'll probably give you that many mpg.

OH NO! We replace our non playing player for another non playing player.

Right, LA traded just to trade without getting any assets.

Quote:
Joe Smith might be the worst player in the NBA currently..why the hell would you want him?

^hasn't seen Sasha lmao. I don't blame you. He's always on the bench.
StacksOnDeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #19
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nets collecting picks to make a better move at Melo?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

NOOOOO KEEP T-WILL !!!

I cant believe this is happening.

I loved watching him play, I really hope he succeeds with the Rockets.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #21
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
OH NO! We replace our non playing player for another non playing player.

Right, LA traded just to trade without getting any assets.
Hey douche, you do realize Lakers can get way better for a 5.5 mil expirer right? Stupid douche.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #22
StacksOnDeck
Local High School Star

Quote:
Hey douche, you do realize Lakers can get way better for a 5.5 mil expirer right? Stupid douche.

Do you realize that LA saved just about 10 mill by getting Joe Smith's 1.35 mill contract? Okay. You didn't. Now smarten up and do your research. Helps us with the luxury tax. Learn basketball k?
Old 12-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

do you watch smith?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #24
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Man I like T-will. Sasha but we do get extra 1st round picks.Nets fans what do ya think about this?
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #25
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
nets collecting picks to make a better move at Melo?
Nice idea now that you said it.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #26
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Man I like T-will. Sasha but we do get extra 1st round picks.Nets fans what do ya think about this?
This is what I think about this:

I hate King unless he turns around and picks up Iggy or Mayo.

T-Will was way too exciting for me to watch, now the Nets are even boringer for me to watch, and I am a big Nets fan.

And no the Nets aren't getting Melo unless its a 1 year rental its all Knicks in his mind.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #27
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
Do you realize that LA saved just about 10 mill by getting Joe Smith's 1.35 mill contract? Okay. You didn't. Now smarten up and do your research. Helps us with the luxury tax. Learn basketball k?
Why are you talking as if they couldn't get somewhat the same deal financially and end up with someone even better?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #28
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
This is what I think about this:

I hate King unless he turns around and picks up Iggy or Mayo.

T-Will was way too exciting for me to watch, now the Nets are even boringer for me to watch, and I am a big Nets fan.

And no the Nets aren't getting Melo unless its a 1 year rental its all Knicks in his mind.
Arent Nets going to Brooklyn anyway?
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #29
StacksOnDeck
Local High School Star

Quote:
Why are you talking as if they couldn't get somewhat the same deal financially and end up with someone even better?

Like who? Name me an expirer that makes less than 1.5 mill and is good.

*awaits*
Old 12-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #30
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Arent Nets going to Brooklyn anyway?
2 years, NBA players aren't patient if that's one thing we learned.

Nets will be a favored destination when they do move to Brooklyn.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: