Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Nets Trade T-Will and Joe Smith for picks plus Vujacic

Quote:
Terrence Williams is inactive (and not in the building) for Tuesday's game against the Sixers, and it's because he's going to be traded to the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.

It's a three-way trade, with Williams going to Houston, Joe Smith is going to L.A., and the are Nets getting back Sasha Vujacic (from the Lakers), the Lakers' 2011 first-round pick, and the Rockets' 2012 first rounder
http://www.netsdaily.com/2010/12/14/...t-to-be-traded

Peace Out T-Will. He had mad potential but... It's looks like these picks will help us with future trades? Welcome to the Machine too. he should be a decent role player for us.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
Puretalent365
I airball my layups

Puretalent365 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Nets Trade T-Will and Joe Smith for picks plus Vujacic

Damn Shame T will. What on earth is this team gonna do with all those draft picks?
Puretalent365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

&^%Q@#$

for the first time ever, i'm wondering if maybe it's time to give up on the nets.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow.
Thats about all I can.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like this trade. The Nets stockpiled some assets, and got rid of a headcase. Maybe The Nets should just stop drafting guys with the last name Williams. Marcus, Terrence, and Sean have been fails.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^T-Will was never given a chance. the system was just not for him. I dont count this as a fail. we actually got a decent deal for him.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yea, yea... "we got a good deal."

so let loose the fireworks and let's all give a hearty handshake and round of back-slapping to william friggin' king.

but after we trade these two young studs for melo (effecively), exactly WHEN are we going to draft someone and actually let them grow up here?

i mean, you can keep stockpiling draft picks out the wazoo and keep wearing the "senor clever" hat all you want, but WHEN will the nets actually begin to retain a promising young core?

i mean, after favors is traded, lopes is going to be the only one left, no?

well, in my mind, you can't win the larry o'brien trophy by trading rod thorn's (and ourselves') hard-earned assets for a bunch of flashy posers. might as well bring in iverson and stephon marbury to complete the clown circus.

seriously, i need someone to explain to me what exactly is the point of being a nets fan, anymore...

fact is, i have RJ's spurs and kidd's mavs. and even vince's magic aren't terribly bad, despite their chronic underachievement.

seriously- someone tell me why i'm still following the nets, because i'm really not sure anymore...
Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

I completely agree with Gigantes, I mean the past couples years weve seen the beginning to a rebuild, so we finally start it and it was tough watching last year, but we kept to it knowing that the potential was undeniable with this team. This year things looking even brighter with the two rookies added to our team. Plus knowing we had future lottery draft picks, but now were gonna trade potential for mediocracy? Trade the hard times for average times instead of waiting to see if this potential leads us anywheres.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

I don't see anyone holding you back dude. I'm not saying I dont want you as a fan, but if you are really that upset... Follow a different team... The Kidd days have been over for almost 3 years. The franchise hasn't been the same since. If Favors is traded for Melo, the picks the Nets get won't be worth saving anyway.. late 1st rounders are nice but nothing you want to help build your team around.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #10
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

I want to be a fan and I am a fan and I like the direction that we started to head in, and I dont want to change that. And the picks can be pretty good picks, our first rounds are going to be lottery, and most likely mid (Likely but not certain, we could be top 3 pick) Those picks have the chance to be something great. Golden State is most likely going to be 2 second rounds. I dont see them making the playoffs in the next 2-3 years. So Yes lets trade that one if we can get something for it as a first round pick). The Rockets pick is iffy, this could be a lottery pick next year and a decent one. Or it could be 14-18 pick. Which is still pretty good, but can be used in the right trade. And the lakers pick is simple trade bait. But those 2 picks in the next two years for ours selves and the trades down with those other 3 picks plus keeping Favors who has the potential to be a Stud in the NBA. I think we have more potential for the team then if we trade it all for 1 player.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #11
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
^T-Will was never given a chance. the system was just not for him. I dont count this as a fail. we actually got a decent deal for him.
He was given the chance to be an adult, and a professional. He willingly failed at both.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
He was given the chance to be an adult, and a professional. He willingly failed at both.
not trying to single you out personally, dasher, since you're a good guy, but i would honestly like to know why so many fans have been so incredibly harsh and intolerant towards t-will.

i mean, in recent years we have had a series of rookies who have thrown repeated anger tantrums, been incredibly moody and non-responsive, thought themselves way better than there were (causing infinite problems),

yet you guys are somehow shocked and offended that our latest rookie/sophomore had some lateness issues? and you're unsatisfied with his explanations given (granted, there were some weak points), and you're fully willing to bring maxwell's silver hammer down upon his head? even though, by all measures, he seems to be an honestly good-hearted dude? (IMO, obviously)

so my question is- which one of you has ever raised a kid?

that is really my only question...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: