Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star

Birmingham1955 has no real reputation yet.
Default Anyone here really popular with the ladies?

whether that was currently or back in hs. Were females just attracted to you to the point that you did have to do much to get them.
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Anyone here really popular with the ladies?

Did someone make a thread about me?

In short, no ladies ever throw themselves at me unless they were drunk, I always have to do shit like invite them over to cook dinner or watch a movie but once alone it is game over.

So I do have to do alot to get them, I dont like planning shit and cooking and dating, I wish I could be one of those guys who just goes to a place with ladies and leaves with one 10 minutes later, but Im not. The ladies like me but I have to work harder than I want to seal the deal with them.
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LOL this thread is going to be chock-full of honesty.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You are being too general with "females", you need to specify or else everyone can be.

Oh and *bookmarked*
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've noticed that I as I get closer to my 30's that I start to get attention from the older and younger ladies as well. I think if you're a guy who maintains himself properly (i.e. dresses well, keeps in general shape, and likes to smile and talk), you should have no problem being popular with girls of any age-range.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I kinda have a knack of being the guy friend girls tend to cry on.

A modern-day Casanova....I am not.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

It's ISH, who isn't a ladies man?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #8
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

me.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

y'all should have peeped me when I was in high school. sh1t was unreal, like an usher album.

I just walk into a class room, up to a some white girl. I eye her in the midchest area then go "they might call those boobies. but I ain't gonna boo if you show em 2 me."

b1tch goes wild and we straight f@cking in the class. The teacher starting jerking his limp d!ck cause he ain't seen sh!t this wild that wasn't an .avi file
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aren't we all well over 6 feet tall, with huge incomes and dashing good looks?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

girls loved me in highschool but i didnt have much competition either

i have a great face and that's all you need

i had a good 3 girl rotation going and at least 7 solid prospects any given time

good times back then until i knocked one up

jk
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes.

No.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
I kinda have a knack of being the guy friend girls tend to cry on.

A modern-day Casanova....I am not.

You need to let girls know your not that guy, if a girl wants to talk about her guy problems with you tell her to go find a gay best friend to hang out with.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
You need to let girls know your not that guy, if a girl wants to talk about her guy problems with you tell her to go find a gay best friend to hang out with.
This.

I use to be that guy too, until one day I realized how much of an idiot I was, and I said "Screw this." And the next girl that came to me whine about their problems to me, instead of "What's wrong?" It was...

JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh this is gonna be fun...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: