Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here really popular with the ladies?

Ladies? Why limit yourself? I banged every guy and girl in my school twice, including the teachers and the principle.

No homo.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was a late bloomer. I was chubby in jr. high, but slimmed out pretty good once I joined the marching band and was pretty popular in high school but I didn't really hit my stride until my first year in college.

Now I very much feel confident because I'm told I'm quite a likeable guy. And better looking than most so...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #18
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
This.

I use to be that guy too, until one day I realized how much of an idiot I was, and I said "Screw this." And the next girl that came to me whine about their problems to me, instead of "What's wrong?" It was...

Yeah, I need to be more like that.
Most girls like assertive guys anyway....
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

As I type this, I'm getting my dick sucked by a pair of twins and their mom who I just met 20 minutes ago.

Money.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #20
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Yeah, I need to be more like that.
Most girls like assertive guys anyway....

I'm exactly like you, I'm the friend and I'm too nice.

Everyone knows it, I know it, but I can't do anything about it. It's just who I am. I figure when I get older, my traits will be more attractive so I just have to be patient
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #21
StillKill24
Banned

StillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
As I type this, I'm getting my dick sucked by a pair of twins and their mom who I just met 20 minutes ago.

Money.
i believe this guy
StillKill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
I'm exactly like you, I'm the friend and I'm too nice.

Everyone knows it, I know it, but I can't do anything about it. It's just who I am. I figure when I get older, my traits will be more attractive so I just have to be patient

Well it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to just have like short relations with girls, get laid, and that's it?

Or are you looking to enter a relationship? Cause you're right patience with the way you are should eventually land you someone that you could be in a great relationship with.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #23
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

Or are you looking to enter a relationship? Cause you're right patience with the way you are should eventually land you someone that you could be in a great relationship with.

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #24
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Well it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to just have like short relations with girls, get laid, and that's it?

Relationship wise for sure. I could never imagine myself sleeping around. I guess what I'm getting at is I think I'd be a good husband-type guy. So it seems logical to me that the closer you get to "marrying-age" the more women will find that attractive. Right now, most of the girls I meet are more interested in having fun and partying a lot. That's cool and all but that's not really me.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #25
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

Nice gif. It worked for me. I played the field for a little while and just eventually settled in and let them come to me. Now I have a great girlfriend. I find that if you change your personality into a d-bag you end up:

a) With a girl you prob will find out you wouldn't like that much anyway beyond the physical.

b) Thus that goes nowhere.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #26
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Relationship wise for sure. I could never imagine myself sleeping around. I guess what I'm getting at is I think I'd be a good husband-type guy. So it seems logical to me that the closer you get to "marrying-age" the more women will find that attractive. Right now, most of the girls I meet are more interested in having fun and partying a lot. That's cool and all but that's not really me.

How old are you?

Dude the way you describe yourself is exactly what I would say about myself. And other guys would like look at you funny cause your philosophy is different. I grew through the party phase crazy fast.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Right now, most of the girls I meet are more interested in having fun and partying a lot. That's cool and all but that's not really me.

You're not the only one, I'm the same way.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #28
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
How old are you?

Dude the way you describe yourself is exactly what I would say about myself. And other guys would like look at you funny cause your philosophy is different. I grew through the party phase crazy fast.

I'm 21. And ya, I feel my way of thinking is pretty different but hey, that's just me. I still go out and party but maybe only once a week. Drinking is not really important to me, I don't drink to get drunk. I'm fine with just sitting at home on a Friday night instead of going out. All crazy things to say for a typical college student lol.

Quote:
You're not the only one, I'm the same way.

Yep, it is what it is.

I've been to a few clubs the past couple of months to "branch out". Sooooo awkward. I think my problem was not being completely smashed before I went. Being sober just makes it uncomfortable.

Last edited by GatorKid117 : 12-15-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #29
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm a lucky guy, i can say that i'm popular with girls manily because of my basketball skills, but that most of the time transcends to be popular with girls because of my personality when they know me, i guess.

But i'm that type of guy who doesn't party really hard or try to be the most popular guy of the town. I like to chill with my girl at mine/or her place, see some movies and take her to places that she like with not too many people.
But when i do i like too think that in the end of the party, "Damn, that couldn't be better. Nice night".
(ps- i don't drink too often and i don't smoke).
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #30
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I've been to a few clubs the past couple of months to "branch out".

My friends are always trying to drag me out to clubs, bars, whatever. They rarely succeed. I have absolutely zero interest in that sh!t... people have a very hard time understanding that, and many can't accept it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: