Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #31
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Anyone here really popular with the ladies?

I like to go to clubs, but most of the times i don't enjoy because most of the people that are with me always get drunk and me and like 2 or 3 guys are the only conscious in a group of 15
I like to enjoy the night, sober !
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #32
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
My friends are always trying to drag me out to clubs, bars, whatever. They rarely succeed. I have absolutely zero interest in that sh!t... people have a very hard time understanding that, and many can't accept it.

Exactly

My buddy came up from UCF last month and I hadn't seen him in awhile so we went to a bar and hung out for awhile. Then he met up with his other friends and they decided to go to a club. I was like, ehhh I don't know but they insisted. I gave in and of course was pretty miserable the whole time.

Come to think of it, he also borrowed my shoes and I still haven't gotten them back. Bastard
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #33
Premeditated
Banned

very popular with these Shebas. I throw orgy fests every 2 weeks and only invite 2 guys and the rest are girls. Now that there is a cure for aids, imma go balls out and go on a journey to South Africa and do some recruiting to the b1tches over there. They got nice perky boob1es. We's goooooone have our self some fuuuuuuuun.

*wakes up from dream*
*sees jar or Jergen*
*flaps cack while *
*realizes life aint sh1t*

nope, not popular.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #34
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Exactly

My buddy came up from UCF last month and I hadn't seen him in awhile so we went to a bar and hung out for awhile. Then he met up with his other friends and they decided to go to a club. I was like, ehhh I don't know but they insisted. I gave in and of course was pretty miserable the whole time.

Come to think of it, he also borrowed my shoes and I still haven't gotten them back. Bastard

Yeah I know what you mean. But again just do you and don't worry about perception.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #35
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Like The Game says: " ******* dont say no to me, I'm like a wedding ring"
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #36
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

No, but I am popular with gay guys.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #37
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

I'm good with just people in general, not a lot of bad things you can say about me and most people enjoy my company.

I'm also not butt ugly, so ladies fall into the people category, and once in the llama category, but that was just once and I don't like thinking about it.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #38
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Fatties
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #39
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

Wasnt good with the ladies at all in high school, but you can always be a late bloomer; once i got into college I got my shit together and next thing you know, after a few flings Im currently with a steady girl one year and counting... and the main reason why I made that change was just meeting a LOT of people and working out/dressing well/good life outlook/flirting, 4 things I never really did in high school.
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #40
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
whether that was currently or back in hs. Were females just attracted to you to the point that you did have to do much to get them.

In short...no. I was an introvert all through high school for the most part. Outside of a few girls I knew and spent time around I didn't get a lot of attention. I had my head in the clouds. I didn't really break out until I joined the Air Force and got to tech school. I love Air Force girls. After tech school it was South Korea [If you have been to Korea you know what I mean when I mention it]. Then on to Japan and that was another wild one. So I didn't really come out of my shell and get a ton of notice til I joined the Air Force and got around some dudes who did all kinds of crazy things. I had a lot of fun the last few years, but I'm glad I decided to slow it down.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #41
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Time4YourMind
Wasnt good with the ladies at all in high school, but you can always be a late bloomer; once i got into college I got my shit together and next thing you know, after a few flings Im currently with a steady girl one year and counting... and the main reason why I made that change was just meeting a LOT of people and working out/dressing well/good life outlook/flirting, 4 things I never really did in high school.

Same.

and mlh1981 YOU DO have dashing good lucks, are well above 6 feet, and although you don't have a big salary, you are extremely wealthy in your soul.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #42
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
My friends are always trying to drag me out to clubs, bars, whatever. They rarely succeed. I have absolutely zero interest in that sh!t... people have a very hard time understanding that, and many can't accept it.

Exactly the same as me I have zero interest in clubbing and I only drink out of enjoyment (only 2 drinks tops) meaning that I am always the only sober person and it is always really awkward. I would much rather go out to dinner, see a movie or just chill out with mates but most young people don't wanna do this so I spend a lot of time with my family.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #43
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I like to go to clubs, but most of the times i don't enjoy because most of the people that are with me always get drunk and me and like 2 or 3 guys are the only conscious in a group of 15
I like to enjoy the night, sober !
yo man that portugese girl you helped me with turned out to be so high maintenance, I had her for about 3 weeks but even after that she wanted me to do romantic shit like dates and cooking and watching movies with her before f*cking, she wanted so much damn attention, now she switched to this really nice chump montenegro guy who does shit like entertain her 14 year old sister at parties and write her love letters, If i knew portugese were so high maintenance and wanted so much attention and emotion I would have stayed the F*ck away. Your race is difficult to deal with!

Last edited by blondie : 12-16-2010 at 12:03 AM.
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #44
v-unit
NBA All-star

Funny this thread is made. I think I'm falling in love and I'm losing hours on a day thinking why won't this girl call me or message me She is gorgeous, smart, tennis player and I want to show her off. MESSAGE ME!!
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #45
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

I really wasn't good with girls at all in High School, just lack of confidence i think. Now I have no problem approaching a girl if she's cute and gives me a smile, or some sort of cue to approach. I'm Mr. Inconsistant when it comes to girls though. Some times i could see a girl in a club/bar, decide im going to talk to her/get number/go home with, and its no problem at all. Then I'll have a drought where I swear I couldn't get laid in a brothel. I think my confidence is either sky high, or rock bottom haha.

I'd say i bat above my average with girls. I tend to have a lot of close 'girl' friends, i think this gives you a much better understanding of how girls tick.

Edit : as i wrote this I got a message back from a girl I met on sat night I was meant to be going to be going for coffee with tonight. " Just want you to make sure you know this is just as mates as I'm not looking for anything more"

The friends dagger

Last edited by SevereUpInHere : 12-16-2010 at 01:55 AM.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: