Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Films that seems like you're only one who enjoyed it

After Hours - Most underrated Scorcesse film ever
Swimming with Sharks - Spacey was the original Ari Gold.
Spawn John Leguizamo got away with a few good X-rated jokes. And Michael Jai White(AKA Gamble from Dark Knight) was good too.
Demolition Man Sly's 90's movies weren't that great but I thought this one was good. Wesley Snipes was a bad ass too.

I'll add more when I can....
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Films that seems like you're only one who enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Demolition Man Sly's 90's movies weren't that great but I thought this one was good. Wesley Snipes was a bad ass too.

I'll add more when I can....

Everybody I know who saw this film says its great, I agree with them
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

MacGruber? my friends and I all thought it was hilarious but nobody else seems to agree. Maybe we all just have a retarded sense of humor
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I thought Flight Plan was really good. I overrate Troy, Falling Down, The Village, Hotel Uganda

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 12-15-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rented this one a few months ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
I don't think a lot of people have seen it yet, so I guess in a way it feels like I'm the one who liked it.

It was directed by David Bowie's son.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Kingdom of Heaven is one of my favourite movies of all time, but a lot of people seem to think it sucked or was boring (I'm talking about the longer Director's Cut here, not the theatrical release, which left out major plot points)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The Pest
Catch-22, which I think is an epic all time classic, and with better sound editing would be recognized as a top 20 film of all time
30 days of Night
Meet the Spartans
Revolver
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #8
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Yes you are the only person who has ever enjoyed that movie
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
Yes you are the only person who has ever enjoyed that movie
Hope that's sarcasm.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

lost in translation
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Kingdom of Heaven is one of my favourite movies of all time, but a lot of people seem to think it sucked or was boring (I'm talking about the longer Director's Cut here, not the theatrical release, which left out major plot points)

While that movie had its flaws, primarily casting Orlando Bloom as the lead, it's one of my favorites as well. Historically incorrect at times, what I love about this movie are the performances by everyone else minus Bloom. The extended version does paint a better picture to the story though.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"The Terminal" starring Tom Hanks.

Not many other people I know liked it, but I thought it was funny and interesting (though the ending sucked.)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
Revolver

Yeah, liked that movie alot, especially the soundtrack.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: