Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Films that seems like you're only one who enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Hope that's sarcasm.
of course it is sport
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #17
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
of course it is sport
That's what I thought. I didn't like it but it's obviously a film considered good.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
lost in translation

Usually I like those indie drama-comedy films but I didn't like that one.
Just too slow for me.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Umm I know other people LIKED it but for a while it was my favorite movie.

I, Robot.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #20
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
lost in translation

That's a very highly regarded movie. It is overrated like Rodney Stuckey.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #21
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
That's a very highly regarded movie. It is overrated like Rodney Stuckey.

As are most Bill Murray films.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
I rented this one a few months ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
I don't think a lot of people have seen it yet, so I guess in a way it feels like I'm the one who liked it.

It was directed by David Bowie's son.

I don't know of anybody who has disliked that movie. Sure it was a limited release so not everybody has seen it, but it was in the running for best picture.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #23
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I don't know of anybody who has disliked that movie. Sure it was a limited release so not everybody has seen it, but it was in the running for best picture.

I'm going to give a shot at this movie. Nice trailler.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked both THE GRUDGE and THE RING the american versions, being a fan of the japanese ones but feeling like they captured the spirit but were faster moving. People shitted on them totally.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #25
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I liked both THE GRUDGE and THE RING the american versions, being a fan of the japanese ones but feeling like they captured the spirit but were faster moving. People shitted on them totally.

I liked the Ring too. I thought I was the only one.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #27
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im a fan of the Ring also..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #28
oneeyeddeacon
I brick open layups

oneeyeddeacon has an OK reputation so far

Waterworld!!!! I first saw it in 2nd grade and it was instantly my favorite movie. I didn't realize everyone hated it until several years later. How anybody could not like that movie is still beyond me. I've shown it to some of my friends, and they thought it was awesome too.
oneeyeddeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #29
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
Yes you are the only person who has ever enjoyed that movie

Out of my friends, yes, I am the only one who appreciates it. Most of my friends don't even watch anime
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #30
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

@ sylvester stallone PRIME

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: