Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #31
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Honestly, its not as high as you think. Not everyone completely lack morals and values. Unless the wife and husband both hate their marriage, I really doubt either person would be ok with cheating. Sure it happens sometimes, but not really as much as people like to pretend. If a player got married then he is probably past the banging groupies stage of life, its not as amazing as you think.
you sir have no idea what you're talking about. These guys get married at 21-22 to their baby mamas then go around and **** every other groupie.

When you're away from home 75% of the time you just have to get it somewhere else and it doesn't hurt that every women you come across is DTF because of your status.
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #32
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Their wives probably know they're cheating on them. The kicker is that the wives are probably cheating on their husbands as well
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #33
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think its probably around 50%.. and I'm sure most of the girls/wives know they are messing around.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #34
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Well, there's two questions to ask. Have they ever cheated on their wives/girlfriends? and Do they regularly cheat on their wives/girlfriends? I'd probably say 99% of them have cheated at least once, but I'd probably say about 50% of them do it on regular basis.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #35
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation

5000%

each of them cheating on their wives 50 times on average
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 AM   #36
Djax12
I airball my layups

Djax12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
its not really cheating if the wives/gf know about it, now is it really? im betting most of these wives/gf have some sort of agreement with it.

Ah, the famous Kirilenko's once a year pass ...

"The wife of Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko told ESPN The Magazine that she has given her husband an allowance of one woman per year.
She said that because women are forever throwing themselves at him and because things that are forbidden only become more desirable, she has told her husband he may have sex outside their marriage one time per year.
"If I know about it," she concluded, "it's not cheating."
Djax12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: