Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default when a girl is taller than you.

how do you feel about this with respect to a relationship?

I am only asking because I am currently in this situation. I would say that I am regular enough height, about 5'11ish, so this girl must be around 6'1. she's a nice girl, cute british accent, decent posterior, likes football, not a total dumbass but brings about the feeling that when she texts you, sometimes you are not bothered arranging your fingers on the keypad to formulate a response.

I believe I am a mature enough fellow, but find it quite embarrassing when being seen with her in public, because she is taller than me. is that weird?

any thoughts?

Last edited by Bean : 12-15-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation
Default Re: when a girl is taller than you.

love it. i melt for long legs. only dated one who was actually as tall as me (6'2"), and it seems like most of my relationships have been with short girls, but have no hangups whatsoever and would prefer to find a girl as tall or almost as tall.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You just gotta take her down a notch.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when they're on their knees, it's all good
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
when they're on their knees, it's all good

Was going to say this
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
how do you feel about this with respect to a relationship?

I am only asking because I am currently in this situation. I would say that I am regular enough height, about 5'11ish, so this girl must be around 6'1. she's a nice girl, cute british accent, decent posterior, likes football, not a total dumbass but brings about the feeling that when she texts you, sometimes you are not bothered arranging your fingers on the keypad to formulate a response.

I believe I am a mature enough fellow, but find it quite embarrassing when being seen with her in public, because she is taller than me. is that weird?

any thoughts?

With a british accent, the rest is just details
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Long Sexy Legs.....OH MY GOD!...I love taller women,

Big Ass
Long Leg
Fat P*ssy
Nice Rack
Pretty or Cute Face
Whatever....

P*ssy = Powerful!

F*CK IT.......I LOVE WOMEN...THANK GOD FOR THAT!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Out in public , she might be conscious of the situation and will wear shoes that make you look even ,, while out on the town might wear those sexy heels so you can appreciate all of her assets ...

And of course when your in the dark , more legs to wrap around your present

My sister is taller than my brother in law .. he never thought of it as an issue.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #10
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Long Sexy Legs.....OH MY GOD!...I love taller women,

Big Ass
Long Leg
Fat P*ssy
Nice Rack
Pretty or Cute Face
Whatever....

P*ssy = Powerful!

F*CK IT.......I LOVE WOMEN...THANK GOD FOR THAT!

you sound drunk in a lot of your posts, i don't know if that's the case
Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 6'3" so its never really been a consideration for me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Out in public , she might be conscious of the situation and will wear shoes that make you look even ,, while out on the town might wear those sexy heels so you can appreciate all of her assets ...

Yeah that's true. Jessie Spano had that issue in an episode of Saved by the Bell. She eventually came to her senses though and the short guy in the sweater just stood on a step while they were dancing to even things out.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #13
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Yeah that's true. Jessie Spano had that issue in an episode of Saved by the Bell. She eventually came to her senses though and the short guy in the sweater just stood on a step while they were dancing to even things out.

no sh*t, that's how i first kissed this girl.

Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

i love it when tv show/movie plots can be used as real life applications. (and no, i'm not being sarcastic)
Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
you sound drunk in a lot of your posts, i don't know if that's the case

FK U F#GGOT!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: