Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default recommend me movies pleaseee

that`s not hugely popular but still a must watch

please i`m bored outta my mind for the next two weeks
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: recommend me movies pleaseee

If you don't mind subtitles, check out The Chaser and/or Oldboy (can actually find this dubbed)

World's Greatest Dad - Comedy/Drama

Stranger than Fiction - One of Will Farrell's better movies.

Happiness - Older but one of the oddest/hilarious movies I've ever seen.

61* - If you want a baseball movie. It's a good drama though.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SLC Punk
Trainspotting
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
SLC Punk
Trainspotting

seen both, but good movies
Old 12-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

beverly hills cop 1 & 2
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
beverly hills cop 1 & 2

seen a few times, good stuff

keep it coming
Old 12-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

The Mission
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Snow

Moon

In America

Before the Devil knows your Dead

Rescue Dawn (Werner Herzog)

Half Nelson

Lars and The Real Girl

OPEN YOUR EYES

El Crimen Del Padre Amaro (The Crime of Father Amaro)
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Paper
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #10
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glengarry Glen Ross

Al Pacino
Kevin Spacey
Alec Baldwin
few other recognizable faces

It's just very dark and sort of depressing; about salesmen trying to survive.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #11
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
If you don't mind subtitles, check out The Chaser and/or Oldboy (can actually find this dubbed)

Most Korean movies made fairly available in the US are pretty damn good:

Oldboy
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
Lady Vengeance
The Chaser
Thirst
The Good, The Bad, and the Weird
Joint Security Area (aka JSA)
Mother
Memories of Murder
The Host
Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War
Save the Green Planet (I swear this is every genre mixed into one: Comedy/Horror/Romance/Sci Fi/Action)
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Most Korean movies made fairly available in the US are pretty damn good:

Oldboy
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
Lady Vengeance
The Chaser
Thirst
The Good, The Bad, and the Weird
Joint Security Area (aka JSA)
Mother
Memories of Murder
The Host
Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War
Save the Green Planet (I swear this is every genre mixed into one: Comedy/Horror/Romance/Sci Fi/Action)

Sympathy was the only one of The Vengeance Trilogy that I didn't like. Thirst is really good, so I also recommend that one. I myself will have to look into some of those others.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:32 AM   #13
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

After Hours
Do The Right Thing
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
Sympathy was the only one of The Vengeance Trilogy that I didn't like. Thirst is really good, so I also recommend that one. I myself will have to look into some of those others.

Lady Vengeance was my least favorite of the trilogy. Oldboy is my favorite overall foreign film though, and probably top 5 when looking at all movies.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #15
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Movies I watched in the last week:

Red
Glory Road
The Town
Inception
In Bruges
Munich(only watched first 10 minutes. plan on finishing it after my final tomorrow, great movie though from everything I hear)
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: