Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: So I'm a criminal

I haven't slept..........

So last night I'm walking into a pub, and don't see that there's a line there. The guy at the front I coached for basketball about 7 years ago, he's giving me a hard time (he has for the last 7 years). He shoves me, I shove him back, he punches me in the stomach, I shove him back, he swings at my head, I duck and punched him in the face, knocking out his front teeth.

I get arrested. WTF? Stupid Samoan one-eyed bouncer doesn't see anything but my king hit?

Honestly I hope no one here ever has to spend a night in the cells, f*cking horrible, complete low-lifes there.

I just had to call my mum (in a different city) and told her what happened. Embarrasing sh*t.

Anybody know if assault affects the ability to travel? I'm flying out to Korea on the 27th.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:22 PM   #2
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's hope not. But one thing I like about turnung 18 is that you recored clears up.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:22 PM   #3
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Dam e-thug
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:24 PM   #4
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Let's hope not. But one thing I like about turnung 18 is that you recored clears up.

I was arrested for disorderly behaviour when I was 17, and I got to use my diversion. Meaning I t didn;t go on my record. For some reason the officer that arrested me thought I could get it again.

Man my family are going to be pissed. Especially my Grandma, I think that's the last I'll see of her before I head off overseas. Our stupid country beleives in glorifying criminals i nthe court news (in the local paper everyday). Who's business is it anyway?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm a criminal

Join the club. I was brought to jail and fined last month for threatening to stab a certain moderator on a certain basketball message board.
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:39 PM   #6
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueKnicksFan
Join the club. I was brought to jail and fined last month for threatening to stab a certain moderator on a certain basketball message board.

Oly S#!t for real?!????
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #7
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

ye, cops pulled us over last night, but we let em off with a warning this time...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:47 PM   #8
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Your only a criminal if you are charged with something. If they just threw you in the drunk tank over night and haven't officially charged you its nothing. If they do charge you plead guilty to a lesser charge that won't be a criminal offence. Your fine Ced.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:33 PM   #9
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Your only a criminal if you are charged with something. If they just threw you in the drunk tank over night and haven't officially charged you its nothing. If they do charge you plead guilty to a lesser charge that won't be a criminal offence. Your fine Ced.

I have been charged with assault.

Nice gash on my hand where I knocked his teeth out.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:46 PM   #10
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

trueknicks fan is lying
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #11
corebeat
Can barely lace up my sneakers

corebeat has an OK reputation so far
Default The best thing to do

It's always a good idea when trying to maneuver through the judicial system to get a lawyer. I have seen too many times that people get into a bit of trouble only to get into a deeper jam simply from not knowing what is going on. Seek council before doing anything. Unfortunately, it's an expense but in the long run probably well worth it.

Peace and Lots of Luck,

corebeat
corebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:01 PM   #12
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by corebeat
Seek council before doing anything. Unfortunately, it's an expense but in the long run probably well worth it.

Peace and Lots of Luck,

corebeat

Chur bro.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Agh, sorry Ced, but I can't believe you were able to avoid a punch so easily on your bad knee.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:49 PM   #14
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

so why did the fight break out?
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:53 AM   #15
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Anybody know if assault affects the ability to travel? I'm flying out to Korea on the 27th.

Assuming you've already got your visa and you'll be allowed to leave the country with charges hanging over your head, you should be fine.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: