Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
abdubaba
Serious playground baller

abdubaba has not been impressing people
Default thinking of going to a club alone

I just moved to a new town, London, Ontario. I literally have 0 friends here. Anyways, I'm still settling but now, I need me some ladies

Lots of hot ones here. I see them walking around fast like they got somewhere important to be. so I'm thinking of going out to the club tomorrow night. I never went to the bar alone before, I'm always with my friends and some of them were girls so picking up was a lot easier.

Anyone ever had to go hunting alone b4? any tips would be appreciated

Also any tips on how to approach those chicks that seem to be walking too fast would be apprecited
abdubaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: thinking of going to a club alone

starface has tons of experience in this subject, hopefully he can help you.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Also any tips on how to approach those chicks that seem to be walking too fast would be apprecited

If they're walking away fast there's no way to approach them without looking creepy as hell and desperate.

Don't be that guy that shouts "hey! ay! ay!" after the hot girl. She won't stop and you'll just end up lookin thirsty to the people that are still standing near you
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdubaba
I just moved to a new town, London, Ontario. I literally have 0 friends here. Anyways, I'm still settling but now, I need me some ladies

Lots of hot ones here. I see them walking around fast like they got somewhere important to be. so I'm thinking of going out to the club tomorrow night. I never went to the bar alone before, I'm always with my friends and some of them were girls so picking up was a lot easier.

Anyone ever had to go hunting alone b4? any tips would be appreciated

Where you thinking of going? Jacks? Ceeps? Blooms? JBRs?
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

starface seals the deal with a chick, but before taking her home, he likes to go outside the club and knock out Filipino guys. then he goes and buys tacos
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
abdubaba
Serious playground baller

abdubaba has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
If they're walking away fast there's no way to approach them without looking creepy as hell and desperate.

Don't be that guy that shouts "hey! ay! ay!" after the hot girl. She won't stop and you'll just end up lookin thirsty to the people that are still standing near you
abdubaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

I've seen that a hundred times.

And then dude says something like, "she ain't even good lookin' anyways, was just throwing her a bone." Walks away slowly pretending not to care and pulls out his phone to answer an imaginary text.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

And then dude says something like, "she ain't even good lookin' anyways, was just throwing her a bone." Walks away slowly pretending not to care and pulls out his phone to answer an imaginary text.

exactly!

Either that or he goes "whateva! dis b!tch stuck-up anyway"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love the fake texting at clubs. guy is looking down at his phone, typing randomly with a mad smirk on his face like somethings going down
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ran game on a female cop a few months ago and was getting the cold shoulder real bad. I mean she was basically ignoring me. I was at a job-site and I could hear the guys behind me laughing every time I tried saying something to her. The next week it was a different cop on detail and I asked the guys why they were laughing and they told me she was a lesbian. I guess I should have assumed her being a female cop and all. Yes, I did pull the "ay ay ay!"
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

I've never done the club thing alone, I could only imagine that would be a horribly awkward scenario. I have gone solo in bars plenty of times however. i've had some of my better nights in bars when i am all by my lonesome.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #12
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
starface has tons of experience in this subject, hopefully he can help you.

As if there's something wrong with it? lol. Exactly which part of drinking or dancing requires other male companions? I know for you, a safety net of friends is likely paramount since you probably can't dance and don't have the social skills to strike up a convo with a girl, but for someone thats a leader and doesnt need to follow, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

I'd rather go out on my own than in a caravan of cheeseballs wearing the same unfashionable button downs, same generic faded jeans, same wack game with the wimmenz, and same uninteresting, boring personalities like yours.

Call me crazy.
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #13
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
starface seals the deal with a chick, but before taking her home, he likes to go outside the club and knock out Filipino guys. then he goes and buys tacos

lol its one or the other, not both in the same night. although that could be somethin to strive for.
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #14
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i love the fake texting at clubs. guy is looking down at his phone, typing randomly with a mad smirk on his face like somethings going down

sound like you have done that before.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: