Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #16
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Default Re: Some REAL HIP HOP for your ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Exactly....

Now I'm not saying ppl don't know these guy's, nor am I saying they suck....But basically what posters in this forum do is find rappers who rap boring as fukk, and are unknown by the world wide masses, and act as if they know what "Real" hip hop is....This follows their hating of signed big time mainstream rappers while claiming most ppl in the world don't know rap....PPL on this forum like to feel like they know shit, when they really don't.

What's f*cked up is that if these rappers were well known by most of the world ISH would bash them in a way once one of them made a song or 2 that's for the chicks and 1 for the club. ISH would act like all of a sudden these guy's are garbage rappers because of 2 songs they made that was out of their liking.

Trust me, i've seen it before.

Go jerk off to Wayne or sumthin breh...
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

Quote:
Exactly....

Now I'm not saying ppl don't know these guy's, nor am I saying they suck....But basically what posters in this forum do is find rappers who rap boring as fukk, and are unknown by the world wide masses, and act as if they know what "Real" hip hop is....This follows their hating of signed big time mainstream rappers while claiming most ppl in the world don't know rap....PPL on this forum like to feel like they know shit, when they really don't.

What's f*cked up is that if these rappers were well known by most of the world ISH would bash them in a way once one of them made a song or 2 that's for the chicks and 1 for the club. ISH would act like all of a sudden these guy's are garbage rappers because of 2 songs they made that was out of their liking.

No.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Exactly....

And yes mainstream is mostly garbage imo. The record companies ruin the product and continue to hype up and release untalented artists.

Last edited by KOBEMAMBA24 : 12-18-2010 at 04:42 PM.
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #19
lefthook00
College star

What ya'll fail to realize is that most(not all) mainstream rappers have had extensive underground careers before they blew up. These mainstream guys are not rookies.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #20
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Exactly....

you're right, but this isn't "ISH" this is the select 14 year old kids like beasley fan and the tenessee dude with lots of neg bars.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #21
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Get by remix with kanye and mos and jay-z is best version of get by.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #22
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
What ya'll fail to realize is that most(not all) mainstream rappers have had extensive underground careers before they blew up. These mainstream guys are not rookies.

Lets pretend you didn't state the obvious in the second half of your first sentence for a moment. Is that supposed to justify the uninspired and self absorbed lyrics? I'm sorry but I prefer to listen to people that actually take time to craft a nice piece of poetry instead of simplistic blabbing about money,cars, guns, sex, drugs EVERY song and feel the need to reiterate their greatness time and time again. That's all and well for parties, but I don't like hearing it anywhere else. Plus, I've heard most of the lame punchlines 10 times before it hits their album.

Last edited by KOBEMAMBA24 : 12-19-2010 at 02:27 AM.
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #23
GhostDeini32
serenity now

whose that creepin' n my windohh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuWB9Nhoypw
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:41 AM   #24
IInvented
Hip Hop