Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kombucha Tea

Anyone drink this stuff? Supposedly super healthy for you, was once called the elixer of long life. I just tried some today, GT's brand. I'm drinking the gingerade flavor, it's not bad but takes some getting used to I think.

Kombucha benefits

Kombucha Wiki

So..... anyone??
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kombucha Tea

I like it, just for the taste. Certainly being a live food is of benefit for your large colon. Plus, before they pulled it, you could catch a little buzz off of it, as the alcohol volumes were above the 0.5 or so they claim. but, unfortunately, they fixed it. I love the carbonation and tongue stimulation.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I like it, just for the taste. Certainly being a live food is of benefit for your large colon. Plus, before they pulled it, you could catch a little buzz off of it, as the alcohol volumes were above the 0.5 or so they claim. but, unfortunately, they fixed it. I love the carbonation and tongue stimulation.

I like it too, I think I'll make it a pretty regular drink for me. I've recently gotten a dui and have the interlock on my car, so I'm worried about the false positive that could come up but, I'll just make sure to drink it when I know I wont be leaving anytime soon.

So have you noticed anything? cured your cancer? never developed cancer? when was the last time you were sick, do you attribute any of these things or things like this to your consumption of the Kombucha Tea?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
Grafbag
Kids at the park dunk on me

Grafbag has an OK reputation so far

My old man used to make his own and drink the stuff. He seemed to like it. Don't know if he still does
Grafbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #5
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

where do you guys recommend getting Kombucha tea from? I've been curious to try it for a while but is it only available to order on the internet? I persume there are some holistic medicine places I can go but are there major brand k. tea that's sold at health food stores?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All tea that's not iced is garbage to me.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #7
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
where do you guys recommend getting Kombucha tea from? I've been curious to try it for a while but is it only available to order on the internet? I persume there are some holistic medicine places I can go but are there major brand k. tea that's sold at health food stores?
I believe the company is Synergy - they make the best tasting one I've tried. This has been all the rage out in SF for a while now, I've been drinking it regularly for a few years. I take a few sips a day and also it works as a great remedy whenever I have an upset stomach.

Also I would suggest trying Goji Juice. This is stuff that Genghis Khan used to feed to his armies before battle. Not only will it boost your immune system but I feel an instant jolt of energy after drinking a very small amount.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
there are two major brands that I have seen (GT's synergy and Kombucha Wonder Drink). There are smaller brands as well. I can find it in my podunk town in texas (at a locally owned grocers and the health food store).

Its also really easy to make, as its basically fermented tea-sugar water.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #9
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
All tea that's not iced is garbage to me.

Truth.
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: