Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #31
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

those of you acting as though "it is what is on the inside that counts" are not living in reality....

reality: if you are a 3 foot tall bald midget with no job, you are NOT pulling a 10

stop with the "don't worry just be confedent BS" already....f*ck

"leagues" are REAL...okay?


most women know if they want to f*ck a guy or not within the first 5 minutes of meeting them...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #32
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter


It's more about your mentality and magnetism than anything else.

The man pictured here is not a heart throb and he's the biggest pimp in America (or he was).
that man pulled nothing but homless broken down whores...give me a break...he isn't f*ckin Kim K...not even when Snoop made him famous

that is what a pimp does, breaks down weak minds of HELPLESS and HOMELESS and BROKEN young women...most with drug addictions
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #33
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
those of you acting as though "it is what is on the inside that counts" are not living in reality....

reality: if you are a 3 foot tall bald midget with no job, you are NOT pulling a 10

stop with the "don't worry just be confedent BS" already....f*ck

"leagues" are REAL...okay?


most women know if they want to f*ck a guy or not within the first 5 minutes of meeting them...


Did you not see that pic of Bishop Don Juan?

Does Seal's ugly ass have one of the FINEST white women every to walk the earth?

GAME has a lot to do with what females you pull as well as money and looks.

There are no leagues. Some women want a rich man. Some women want a handsome man. Still others want a man with a certain type of style. Those things aren't set in stone as rich and handsome are about perspective.

I have dated my fair share of woman and consider myself to be okay in the looks department. No woman is out of my league and I'm relatively broke, live in a 3 bedroom apartment, and drive a used American sedan (or a Mazda 3 but I digress).

You are looking at things like someone who puts pretty *** on a pedestal. Don't do that. Dimes as a whole have less to offer than other women because they expect to be treated like Kings by dudes like yourself.

Personally I don't think anyone is above or beneath me.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
that man pulled nothing but homless broken down whores...give me a break...he isn't f*ckin Kim K...not even when Snoop made him famous

that is what a pimp does, breaks down weak minds of HELPLESS and HOMELESS and BROKEN young women...most with drug addictions


Lol....he came from the projects in Chicago of course he started out with homeless broken down women.

Regardless, he made millions off of women. Have you ever seen his stable of women in his prime?

Have you turned your words and style into millions?

Because when I was coming up me and my boys saw him hop out a Rolls Royce with a flat tire and get into a Caddy that his women brought him.

You don't get that off of broken down hoes.

Not that being a pimp is a great thing but he is one of if not the most famous pimp in America behind Hef and our gov't. (in no order).

Stop putting Kim K on a pedestal she ain't nothing but a loose gal that grew up with money. Of course no one without money is going to be able to date her. Doesn't mean she's out of your league just means she wants a guy with money.

If she meet the right (or wrong) pimp or player she'll be breaking HIM off bread.

Look at Kevin Federline...

Last edited by Go Getter : 12-18-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:41 AM   #35
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star
 
PHX_Phan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,375
PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool
Thumbs down Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
There is no girl "out of your league."

This is a popular misconception.

Every woman needs different things to make her feel special and secure.

You might not be what a certain girl is looking for, but never put women on a pedestal like that--that's how you'll ruin the relationship before it starts.

Confidence is key. IF she's as good looking as you describe, then she'll be able to tell pretty quickly whether or not you're going to be a stepping stool or a stud.

Treat her just like you'd treat an ugly girl.

Rub one out before you leave for the date so you aren't on charge trying to get in her pants. Don't even act like you like her like that and keep the compliments to the beginning and end of the date (don't go overboard).

Don't try to sleep with her even if you think you can. One of the best ways to make a good impression on her is to set yourself apart so don't sweat her just act normal and a little (little) stand off ish.

This. You have to handle the situation like she's any other girl that you're into but not quite sure if you'd want a relationship with. If you make it seem like you're too willing to just start dating her then she'll think it's desperation or you just want to bang it out and bounce.

If she actually goes through with the date then you at least know she is mildly interested. From there it's a matter of whether or not she likes the person you are. You need to just put yourself out there the way you are. She will decide if she's interested in you and wants to earn your appeal or she won't. Just because you feel she is 'out of your league' doesn't mean you have to act like she can own your attention at the drop of a hat.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #36
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Seal is famous MFer...

there ARE leagues...god damn

Quote:
No woman is out of my league and I'm relatively broke

there are A THOUSAND girls "out of your league"


look on the cover of any Playboy or Maxim

stop pretending like you can pull anyone with a bit of confidence it isn't realistic...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:47 AM   #37
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Seal is famous MFer...

there ARE leagues...god damn



there are A THOUSAND girls "out of your league"


look on the cover of any Playboy or Maxim

stop pretending like you can pull anyone with a bit of confidence it isn't realistic...

I can't pull every girl I want.

I went to boarding school with kids of fortune 500 businessmen. I know how it goes. Some women want men with money. My family has money, but no where near what they consider well to do.

Even then I had females trying to take me to Greece for the summer.

I've had women take me to diamond rated hotels, dated the same girl as rappers and ball players (Sticky Fingas ex and a gal that dated Deshawn Stevenson if you must know), been taken on shopping sprees with other cats money, had chicks buy me Jordan's and xbox's and such0....

You are clouded by your insecurities.

These hoes on Maxim and Playboy are good looking (and might have higher standards) but they mess with regular guys too man trust me.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:55 AM   #38
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I can't pull every girl I want.

I went to boarding school with kids of fortune 500 businessmen. I know how it goes. Some women want men with money. My family has money, but no where near what they consider well to do.

Even then I had females trying to take me to Greece for the summer.

I've had women take me to diamond rated hotels, dated the same girl as rappers and ball players (Sticky Fingas ex and a gal that dated Deshawn Stevenson if you must know).

You are clouded by your insecurities.
BS...I am not insecure (I do have some insecurities sure) when it comes to this...I just KNOW where I stand...

I went to high school TOO and it wasn't the geeks f*cking the cheerleaders...lol

Quote:
These hoes on Maxim and Playboy are good looking (and might have higher standards) but they mess with regular guys too man trust me.

no, most of them definately don't have mn that is just some office worker or something...



could you show me an example of a "10" dating a "average man"...and no Seal isn't average, he is rich and famous...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:02 AM   #39
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Stop putting Kim K on a pedestal she ain't nothing but a loose gal that grew up with money. Of course no one without money is going to be able to date her. Doesn't mean she's out of your league just means she wants a guy with money.
okay I just saw this...

YES, Kim K is OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE...

she might be a stupid whore and maybe you don't want her...but PLEEEASE don't pretend it is HER that is out of YOUR league


you are just BSing your way around the "league" term...

"it doesn't mean she is out of my league, it just means she wants a rich good looking professional athlete, that's all" ....
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:03 AM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
BS...I am not insecure (I do have some insecurities sure) when it comes to this...I just KNOW where I stand...

I went to high school TOO and it wasn't the geeks f*cking the cheerleaders...lol



no, most of them definately don't have mn that is just some office worker or something...



could you show me an example of a "10" dating a "average man"...and no Seal isn't average, he is rich and famous...


I've seen geeky dudes with dimes (without paying them).

Like I said...rich/fine women can be more choosy, but they aren't anything better than you or me.

Just because you don't get chose doesn't mean you are not in their league.

Some women want a religious man, some want a man they can control, but most want a man that can take care of them. Money helps you take care of a woman.

Not having money is not a big deal to me since I've always felt comfortable (excluding a few years when I was wildin out).

There are plenty of regular Joe's with good looking women man. There is what, 8 women to every man?

They can't ALL have actors and rapper and ball players.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #41
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
okay I just saw this...

YES, Kim K is OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE...

she might be a stupid whore and maybe you don't want her...but PLEEEASE don't pretend it is HER that is out of YOUR league


you are just BSing your way around the "league" term...

"it doesn't mean she is out of my league, it just means she wants a rich good looking professional athlete, that's all" ....


No I am not.

You are putting her on a pedestal.

She comes from money so of course she is going to want a man with money she has rich tastes.

But not all rich women are like that and you never know....Kim K could have a soft spot for a guy with short hair and green eyes (*crosses fingers).

You never know, she might have a thing for a guy that looks like you but you will never know because you are too scared to talk to other humans because of their status and prestige.....which are illusions btw.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:08 AM   #42
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star
 
PHX_Phan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,375
PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
BS...I am not insecure (I do have some insecurities sure) when it comes to this...I just KNOW where I stand...

I went to high school TOO and it wasn't the geeks f*cking the cheerleaders...lol



no, most of them definately don't have mn that is just some office worker or something...



could you show me an example of a "10" dating a "average man"...and no Seal isn't average, he is rich and famous...

First of all, we're not talking about less than 1% of the population of women with world class looks and massively successful modeling careers or actresses.

Also, it doesn't matter if Seal is rich and famous. There are a lot of dudes out there with more money, more celebrity, better looks and plenty willing to get with Heidi ****ing Klum. She's not exactly doing too shabby herself. I highly doubt his money and fame is all that attracted her.

If she truly felt she was out of this dudes league than she wouldn't have given him the time of day. If she's a 9+ like he says she is, then rejection is not a new concept for her.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:11 AM   #43
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I've seen geeky dudes with dimes (without paying them).

Like I said...rich/fine women can be more choosy, but they aren't anything better than you or me.

Just because you don't get chose doesn't mean you are not in their league.

Some women want a religious man, some want a man they can control, but most want a man that can take care of them. Money helps you take care of a woman.

Not having money is not a big deal to me since I've always felt comfortable (excluding a few years when I was wildin out).

There are plenty of regular Joe's with good looking women man. There is what, 8 women to every man?

They can't ALL have actors and rapper and ball players.
you're just using semantics to "hide the existance of leagues"...

maybe you can find a geek that dates a 10 here and there, sure, but that isn't normal...and you know it
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:13 AM   #44
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
you're just using semantics to "hide the existance of leagues"...

maybe you can find a geek that dates a 10 here and there, sure, but that isn't normal...and you know it


It could happen more if guys weren't scared and didn't buy into this "leagues" theory that you subscribe to.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree sir.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:14 AM   #45
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: going on a date with a girl that's out of your league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
First of all, we're not talking about less than 1% of the population of women with world class looks and massively successful modeling careers or actresses.

Also, it doesn't matter if Seal is rich and famous. There are a lot of dudes out there with more money, more celebrity, better looks and plenty willing to get with Heidi ****ing Klum. She's not exactly doing too shabby herself. I highly doubt his money and fame is all that attracted her.

If she truly felt she was out of this dudes league than she wouldn't have given him the time of day. If she's a 9+ like he says she is, then rejection is not a new concept for her.
okay would you not say the average "hot chick" doesn't date "poor ugly guys"?


you see the different social groups from day 1 when going to school...even as early as 3rd grade...

money might seperate people...or looks...but there are "leagues"

they aren't set in stone or anything, sure you can find examples of ugly poor dudes with hot chicks, but I bet they know their girl is out of their leauge!!
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy