Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #46
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Report: Magic- Suns Trade Almost Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
WTF? Why didnt they go for Carmelo? Dude would be great with Dwight..

I'm assuming they went for him too
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #47
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
think Orlando would be interested in a something that involved JJ Redick for Taj Gibson as the key pieces to a trade?

If I'm the Magic then I do that trade in a heartbeat.

But that would be beyond retarded for the Bulls to do, especially now that Noah is gone for 2 months.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #48
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigReality
If I'm the Magic then I do that trade in a heartbeat.

But that would be beyond retarded for the Bulls to do, especially now that Noah is gone for 2 months.

Noah will be back b4 the deadline at the end of February. So the trade can go down mid-Feb.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #49
Holy Random
Kids at the park dunk on me

Holy Random has decent reputation
Default Re: TRADE CLOSE!: Suns may trade J-Rich, others to Magic for Vince Carter, others

As a Suns fan JRich has grown on me over the years and he has really improved and helped this team. I just can't imagine losing JRich at the SG position who has tons of heart to get Carter who is the Tin Man...

It will be nice to get rid of Turk, Gortat is a real big that the Suns desperately need and Pietrus is a solid defender so overall I think the deal may in fact help the Suns because of the size and defense but I'm just sad to see JRich for Carter...
Holy Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #50
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
think Orlando would be interested in a something that involved JJ Redick for Taj Gibson as the key pieces to a trade?

Are you nuts? The Bulls would not deal Gibson at this point. They're already short in the front court with Noah out.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #51
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: TRADE CLOSE!: Suns may trade J-Rich, others to Magic for Vince Carter, others

Damn, Orlando gave up all that to eat Hedo's contract???? lol
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #52
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=201520

For updated news ^^.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #53
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

If It isnt on Wikipedia, then it isnt true. .
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #54
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

trade is a done deal http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/18/m...s=iref:nbahpt1

OFFICIALLY
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #55
Magic Vinsanity
Local High School Star

Magic Vinsanity has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Damn, Orlando gave up all that to eat Hedo's contract???? lol

J-Rich is the main focal point of the Suns trade, not Turk. And Turk should be able to come in and do what he used to for Orlando, pretty much.
Magic Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #56
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow i liked the lewis-arenas swap for the magic, not sure yet how i feel about the suns trade. seems relatively even though..
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #57
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Are you nuts? The Bulls would not deal Gibson at this point. They're already short in the front court with Noah out.

You must be an idiot to not realize when the trade deadline is.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #58
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

wow i like this move for both teams. i dont know why turk ever left orlando in the first place. idiot orlando wasted a year without him.

but pietrus, carter and gortat should have a bump their careers if nash is healthy. i cant wait for the alley oops that nash will throw to these guys. these guys are capable finishers around the rim.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #59
Penny4MVP2k
I hit open 5-footers

Penny4MVP2k has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Carter Nash should be fun to watch on the fast break.

Did the Magic throw in a Flux Capacitor in the deal?

Personally, I feel both teams improve here...

Vince goes to a system better suited to his style, and Phoenix gets a mobile Center who can also step out and hit the 12 footer.

They also get a pick and from what I've been hearing, they could have interest in Anthony Randolph (not sure how true this one is).

The Magic had to do something... They do seem to get a little weaker defensively, but perhaps the younger-legs gained in the deal can overcome that.
Penny4MVP2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #60
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Carter Nash should be fun to watch on the fast break.
6 years ago
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: