Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default When you lose a sneeze

I F*CKING HATE WHEN IT HAPPENS. I have a stuffed nose right now and I can't clear it up with a sneeze because every time I want to sneeze it goes away. Anyone else have this experience?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When you lose a sneeze

Yeah, I hate that. Some times I'll get up and go look at a light really closely trying to get it back.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I F*CKING HATE WHEN IT HAPPENS. I have a stuffed nose right now and I can't clear it up with a sneeze because every time I want to sneeze it goes away. Anyone else have this experience?

Yeah, u wanna talk about it?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It happened last week, and I swear it was the longest one of my life. It had to have lasted for 15-20 minutes. I mean, every other minute I was literally getting to like 99.9% of sneeze, lifting my head up...ah ah ah ah ah ah AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAH! nothing....

Very frustrating. And the worst part was, I finally sneezed and it was a little pip-squeek one, not even worth the time at all.

I was expecting to pop a vain or two.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
look up into a bright light. u will commence sneezing.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: