Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #16
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Should there be a law to stop kids from wearing saggging pants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
kids still sag their pants?

You're confusing sagging with baggy.

Dudes wearing tight jeans these days still sag them way below their ass, cuz the jeans are so tight they dont actually go around the waist. They have to wear them below their ass cuz the waist is so small. It's actually the only way a lot of these dudes can wear them.

I think people might actually sag skinny jeans MORE than people used to sag baggy jeans.
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
StillKill24
Banned

StillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsStillKill24 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

^ lol that midget is screaming "look i'm a nikker omg im a gangsta"
StillKill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #18
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillKill24
^ lol that midget is screaming "look i'm a nikker omg im a gangsta"

do u feel indentified wit him? i bet you do
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:23 AM   #19
Rosie Cheeks
Banned

Rosie Cheeks has not been impressing people

Sagging is just another way to rage against the machine so I think its cool. I like to have gay orgy's in public because I'm so edgy and cool. If you don't like my gay orgy then don't look you racist.
Rosie Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #20
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to each their own... i personally don't like it and my kids will never dress like that, but hey, if people want to do that, that's their thing.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Long as they outlaw skinny jeans too. Equal opportunity and all.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:33 AM   #22
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #23
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:50 AM   #24
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
Sagging is just another way to rage against the machine so I think its cool. I like to have gay orgy's in public because I'm so edgy and cool. If you don't like my gay orgy then don't look you racist.

thats what i'm talkin bout

more of this guy, less of that other shit
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #25
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sagging is dumb but we already have too many intrusive laws here in Massachusetts. I'll pass.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #26
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that skinny jeans hugging below the full ass with cheeks showing look is retarded.

I blame fashionable underwear for this trend. Last Sunday it was really hot outside and this black dude was rockin full butt exposure with his skinny jeans, and his gray underwear had sweat stains all the way up and down his ass crack, and he was walking through the food court of a mall with his ass at a lot of people's head level who were sitting.

That is reason enough to ban this nonsense.

Forget laws though there should be people to slap these morons around a little.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #27
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
lol

good day for gimmicks
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #28
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddigger31
Cities are imposing indecency tickets to kids who wear their pants too low, others say it is racial profiling. I highly doubt it will get anywhere...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/30/st...1.7316849.html

Actually the best law is to have pictures taken of these individuals for the family album...
Then 20-30 years later everyone gets a free laugh at the bimbo...
We all want to look like hobo's it's just a matter when it is shiek
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #29
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I blame fashionable underwear for this trend. Last Sunday it was really hot outside and this black dude was rockin full butt exposure with his skinny jeans, and his gray underwear had sweat stains all the way up and down his ass crack, and he was walking through the food court of a mall with his ass at a lot of people's head level who were sitting.

That is reason enough to ban this nonsense.

Forget laws though there should be people to slap these morons around a little.
This.
JustinJDW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #30
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingWolf
Stop whining, I am sick of seeing fat bitckes wearing spandex in public cause its digusting, but you dont see me trying to pass a law against it.

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: